• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good to me.

Btw, if I come and I call you, what should I say?

Hi [Insert name], it's fil and I'm in front of the door.

Hey [Insérer nom], c'est fil pis chui en avant dla porte.

Or I go with Kirt at the same time XD

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
Steb, I do mean tomorrow indeed.

Directions are simple:
Bonaventure station
Canada
1. Head southeast on Rue de la Cathédrale toward Rue St-Antoine O
0.4 km
2. Turn right at Rue Notre-Dame O
0.2 km
3. Turn right at Rue Jean-D'Estrées
0.2 km

Rue Jean-D'Estrées
Montréal, QC, Canada

- or -

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
So far, I think I have: Steb, Zaf, Kirt, Fil and me :3

Might need another T.V and Wii + SSBB/ Melee if possible O: or we can figure something out.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
in the end, it might be a better idea to reschedule it.

I cant because of an old friend wants to do something and since i haven't seen him in a while and he never has off; he kinda gets priority over smash training.

zaf

Smash Lord
Don't expect me on weekends. I have work.

Anyone knows how to record sound with a VCR? I wanna record myself playing Super Metroid. >.>
i can help you record. come to my house this week.

So far, I think I have: Steb, Zaf, Kirt, Fil and me :3

Might need another T.V and Wii + SSBB/ Melee if possible O: or we can figure something out.
No idea if i can make it. I know i have to be downtown tomorrow around 1-2 to pick up my laptop ac adapter and get concert tickets.

but i have something to do around 6-7.

I will try and see if i can make it for 2-5. A solid 3 hours. But i really am super busy tomorrow.

If i manage to sort everything out,i can bring a tv with my wii/brawl.

Succesful smashfests tend to have like a few days ahead of time planning. Just ask agora, he is king of smash fests. Which in fact he has to hold again before auagust 25 >.< school

If you could, id reschedule for monday. Almost everyone could come then

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
I can reschedule, no problem.

Weekdays aren't my best, considering I have work from 3:30 to 11:30.
So the weekends are my ticket, unless I call out, which I can if I can get a general day everyone is free to come :3

zaf

Smash Lord
I can reschedule, no problem.

Weekdays aren't my best, considering I have work from 3:30 to 11:30.
So the weekends are my ticket, unless I call out, which I can if I can get a general day everyone is free to come :3
If you reschedule for next saturday im sure everyone will have time and make effort to be there since we are well aware

Indeed, mondays are good for me.

And zaf, I thought you wanted to play Zelda, not watching me play metroid >.>
We are going to do the zelda speed run. And i want to watch you speed run metroid.

besides when i was younger, i tried making a zelda movie. SO i always recorded myself playing ocarina of time. So i know what to do. Which is why i can help

Damax

Smash Lord
If you reschedule for next saturday im sure everyone will have time and make effort to be there since we are well aware

We are going to do the zelda speed run. And i want to watch you speed run metroid.

besides when i was younger, i tried making a zelda movie. SO i always recorded myself playing ocarina of time. So i know what to do. Which is why i can help
I'll come and make a mario RPG speed run. LOL I'm too good at it

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
^I beat you to it =P I already made a speed run of Mario RPG ;) I just lost the data >.> I could do it again, would prob take me about 2h30-3h, I think. I really don't remember how much time it took me.

zaf

Smash Lord
I'll come and make a mario RPG speed run. LOL I'm too good at it
you must use a lot of rock candies right? i do not see how people can speed rush rpgs that use turn basis play without grinding

( on another note)

has any one ever played arcana heart? I played it for the first time tonight at a friends and all i got to say is holy ****. Its such a great fighter, very original and so much customization. I am so gunna start a arcana heart weekly

Fogel

Smash Lord
you must use a lot of rock candies right? i do not see how people can speed rush rpgs that use turn basis play without grinding

( on another note)

has any one ever played arcana heart? I played it for the first time tonight at a friends and all i got to say is holy ****. Its such a great fighter, very original and so much customization. I am so gunna start a arcana heart weekly
Yeah, I got it after watching some videos and seeing the combos people can do with that game :) We play it occasionally but none of us in Ottawa play it too seriously.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I need to find good animes, if there is anyone that knows a lot about animes please add me on msn or pm me some good ones.

I want some related in terms of genre to those:

Lovely Complex
KashiMashi: Girl meets girl
AIR
Fruit Basket

So yeah, I want some good Love/funny/sad animes to watch. Thanks to woever helps me. =)

filauc

Smash Journeyman
lol stune joke la seule fois que jai joué à ce jeu là c le démo avec Brawl LOL

zaf

Smash Lord
Infinite star tricks. what the **** is rock candies?
arent rock candies the items you shoot, and it does like 500 dmg?

GSP gonna fight tonight!!!!!

I let you guys know when he wins :D
GSP WON!!!!!

I need to find good animes, if there is anyone that knows a lot about animes please add me on msn or pm me some good ones.

I want some related in terms of genre to those:

Lovely Complex
KashiMashi: Girl meets girl
AIR
Fruit Basket

So yeah, I want some good Love/funny/sad animes to watch. Thanks to woever helps me. =)
just talk to agora, he is like a guru with anime haha

GSP FTW

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
arent rock candies the items you shoot, and it does like 500 dmg?

GSP WON!!!!!

just talk to agora, he is like a guru with anime haha

GSP FTW
FU guy. :(

Yeah GSP won.

GSP toughed it out showing determination and domination, taking Fitch down whenever he wanted and showed great take down defense; GSP was the first to ever pass Fitch's guard on the ground in all of his UFC career. Snap. After the first round the two did more of a stand up game, with GSP slowly taking him apart with jabs and counters and winning a unanimous decision after the final round. GSP4LYFE!

Oh, and watch GTO, Ippo, Darker than Black, Code Geass, Prince of Tennis and totally watch Gintama.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
+1 for Gintama

Also, check out Welcome to the NHK. I just started watching it and it's good so far.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
the SBR knew it was bento's Birthday and they decided to include pictochat (counterpick) as a birthday gift for him, Happy late birthday man

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I know about ippo already, but it's to long. I'd like animes of less then 50 episodes if possible. =)

I'll be looking for those after I finish kashimashi. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom