• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Lovely Complex
KashiMashi: Girl meets girl
AIR
Fruit Basket
Are you guys even looking at the animes he listed? They're nothing like Darker than Black or Yakitate Japan! (unless he wants comedy animes that have no romance at all)

Welcome to the NHK might be in his tastes, though.

As for my own suggestions based on this list...

- Kanon 2006 ( not the original! The remake is 10x better )
- Clannad
- KimiKiss Pure Rouge
- Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
- Shuffle!
- REC ( very short, though )
- Onegai Teacher
- Onegai Twins
- Koi Kaze ( warning; delicious loli )
- To Heart 2 ( very laid back, though, but if you don't mind a smooth ride, it's awesome. Never saw the original series, though )
- Asatte No Houkou
- Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
- True Tears
- Ef - A Tale of Memories

If you don't mind the violence and extreme drama:
- School Days
- Myself, Yourself

These should satisfy your desire for romance/comedy/drama for some time : D
If you want to know where to start, I'd say Kanon 2006 and Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Clannad too, if you don't mind that it's not over yet; second season's coming soon!

Edit: Didn't you add me to MSN already? If not, go for it, I think my addy's in my profile.

zaf

Smash Lord
zaf just likes the loliez
lol thats just a good sight for eyes.

The game play and combo's are insane. IT really leaves you with tons of options.
Also the fact that you basically play 2 characters at the same time. You pick your character, then you pick a god. You get 2 different move sets and it only enhances the combo possibilities.

so good omg >.<

zaf

Smash Lord
Batman's Brawl Crusade!!!!!!

Alright everyone,

Joel and I have decided to go and see The Dark Knight this Thursday, at the Paramount ( Or scotia bank theater if you will). We will be seeing it in the imax theater. We also decided to get more smashers to come. So if anyone wants to come on the 14th meet up at the Paramount for around 6:30. The movie starts at 7, so 30 minutes gives us enough to meet up and get tickets considering there will be a lot of people downtown being a Thursday and all.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Batman's Brawl Crusade!!!!!!

Alright everyone,

Joel and I have decided to go and see The Dark Knight this Thursday, at the Paramount ( Or scotia bank theater if you will). We will be seeing it in the imax theater. We also decided to get more smashers to come. So if anyone wants to come on the 14th meet up at the Paramount for around 6:30. The movie starts at 7, so 30 minutes gives us enough to meet up and get tickets considering there will be a lot of people downtown being a Thursday and all.
IMAX for the loose, people wearing glasses can't go... douches...

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****, a tourny in 2 weeks?
I'll have to consider it... would help if I had a doubles partner too.

zaf

Smash Lord
I'm confused, I went to see The Dark Knight at the IMAX on opening night and I wear glasses. Are Montreal IMAXes different from Ottawa ones or something?
no, not at all. Kirt just like to complain.

The glasses used for imaxes are all universal now. Ive been to 3 different imaxes in the past year and all use the same glasses.

EDIT: They go on like regular sun glasses and the glasses are made to make the blurry images appear in 3d and what not. It can be worn over your glasses.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
no, not at all. Kirt just like to complain.

The glasses used for imaxes are all universal now. Ive been to 3 different imaxes in the past year and all use the same glasses.
You still dont wear glasses you ****. How would you even know what it feels to wear glasses on top on your other glasses?

Stop johning.

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
I wear glasses when I need to see things up close.
To be honest, it is a bit irritating. But I'm new to glasses D:

Can't wait for the tourney @___@ I hope there are some cocky amateurs there! I need a self-esteem boost! Everywhere I go, everyone beats me.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Oh ****, a tourny in 2 weeks?
I'll have to consider it... would help if I had a doubles partner too.

You're mine ! My partner radar found a signal and it came from your apartment ! Plus, we are 2 animes addict. =P

I think we teamed together at your place some times, and I remember we did quite good. I guess we could give it a try if you come this weeklie?

zaf

Smash Lord
I have work Friday night, which is why i suggested that time, but i think Friday could be a lot better anyways. I only start at midnight, so i got another 2 hours after the movie to sleep.

Joel what do you think of friday?

If it is friday, im confirming fiL and pound?

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F9xjyoTSF6Q&feature=related

Watch only 2nd and 3rd match (about 3-35) It's only to show how stupid brawl is when it comes to falco dittos...Or when it comes to chain grab? Either way..It's still stupid. xD
I don't see anything wrong with this videos, it's two great falcos doing their best combos on each other
I kinda want to go cloth shopping and have a few things to return. Wanna meet up?
I'll give you a call around that time

Top Bottom