• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Pound Cake

Smash Apprentice
Gotta cancel for the movies D: I have to accompany another friend who hasn't seen it. Said he wouldn't if I didn't go with him~

SMASHFEST AT MY PLACE SATURDAY, IS THAT GOOD?

DaNuGuy

Smash Cadet
whoa that's right, Montreal.
Hey clet, how about we have our money match online? I'm not gonna drive 3 hours twice to play Brawl.

I will however suggest a 60$ bet on a 4-stock no items Jigglypuff-Wolf match on FD.
How about this Saturday afternoon?

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
Hey clet, how about we have our money match online? I'm not gonna drive 3 hours twice to play Brawl.

I will however suggest a 60$ bet on a 4-stock no items Jigglypuff-Wolf match on FD.
an online money match will mean that we will still have to meet to give the money to each other..besides no one ever plays a serious brawl match online (ever heard of lag ?)
why don't you come to joel's tournament we can play there and you can participate in the tournament....you ended up second in the otakuthon tournament so you may do good in this one..!

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Hmm I'll be in downtown kinda early... probably at 5:00 or 5:30.

If sum1 wants to go to 2k or somewhere else before the movie, holla at me.

I'd be down for it, I need to go see for some stuffs and I need to go buy 2 tickets at saint-laurent metro.

If you still want to go tell me and we could meet at the henri-bourrassa metro.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Bank...on a saturday?
TD bank owns you

I'd be down for it, I need to go see for some stuffs and I need to go buy 2 tickets at saint-laurent metro.

If you still want to go tell me and we could meet at the henri-bourrassa metro.
well I work in the cote-des-neiges area so It's way faster if I go downtown directly from there

I should be at 2k at about 5:30, if you wanna come it's up to you... or else ill just play sum random ppl

BigRick

Smash Master
Okay, but, just tell me where 2k is and I'll be there by 5-30/6h.
The name is Amusements 2000... it's on the north side of Ste-Catherine between peel and Guy. It's a big blue sign... sry I can't be more precise.

Is 2k an arcade or something?
yes fil

EDIT: I kinda remember the street name now... it's either Crescent or Bishop

zaf

Smash Lord
Peel station right?
yea, thats where paramount is

LOL

sorry guys I can't make it to the movie
u r ghy

Yeah, I found out, I'll be going, now.
see ya tonight guys. I am leaving now.

My cel is dead.

Like i said, meet on the bottom floor.

DaNuGuy

Smash Cadet
Ohh but you all live so far away :urg: Even though it would be nice to take part in a non-bull**** tournament with real rules and stages other than FD. Then I could use a non-bull**** character.

I think everyone is playing up the lag a bit, but fine: we're postponing this indefinitely, clet. :dizzy:

zaf

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, although i did leave at 5:38 like my post said ( ^^^), i got caught up in traffic on the 20 in a lot of traffic. They have so many construction delays on the highway it is intense.

I managed to get to the theater at 6:50. I waited at the bottom till 7 in case anyone managed to come down to get me or came late etc.

Saw no one, so i went to see the movie anyways. Good thing i brought a friend. I waited outside the theater after the movie was done to see if anyone was there, didn't see anyone.

=[ =[fail

zaf

Smash Lord
That's karma for wanting to see it in Imax when the visually impaired could not.

W00t, awesome post count ftw.
Actually jerk, jokes on you. Anyone could of seen it in the IMAX theater of paramount. There is no glasses, hell there is no 3D.

The only difference from the IMAX and the regular theater version, is that the IMAX has a much bigger screen, intense surround sound which you can feel, 7 huge speakers and one huge bass.

So you could of came.

+1 for zaf

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
lol how long did you wait zaf? we were actually there from 6:30 to 7:00

and I also saw C-let... he had a Real Madrid jersey (I think)

and yea I wuz right about Imax
yeah your right rick I was there in the Real Madrid jersey with some other friends, but where were you? I looked for you guys and I didn't see anyone

zaf

Smash Lord
lol how long did you wait zaf? we were actually there from 6:30 to 7:00

and I also saw C-let... he had a Real Madrid jersey (I think)

and yea I wuz right about Imax
Like i told joel, i was just inside hanging out by the atms. The same atms right beside the counter to buy your tickets. =/, dont know how i could of missed you guys.

LOLLL get together failed...
big time huh

BigRick

Smash Master
yeah your right rick I was there in the Real Madrid jersey with some other friends, but where were you? I looked for you guys and I didn't see anyone
we were inside the theatre, near the underground entrance

when I saw you, you were outside in front of the door... but then you left

I was telling the others ''hai guise its Clet'' but they didn't notice you

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
we were inside the theatre, near the underground entrance

when I saw you, you were outside in front of the door... but then you left

I was telling the others ''hai guise its Clet'' but they didn't notice you
lol yeah I just came with some friends because they wanted to buy tickets and I thought I might see you guys....anyways what do you think of the movie?

btw bento I saw you last tuesday in paramount as well

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Just posting to say that if anyone wants to come at my job by 3h pm 'till 9h30 pm to play some brawl it's cool. I can get up to 3 more so we can do doubles, I'd really like to practice a bit, anyway, if you are interested either call me at my job or just go I'll be there at 3h pm.

Number: 514-334-2710

Adress: 2355 Salabery, Sonic gaz station.

Edit: If someone wants to play melee it's fine just bring it and I'll play with you...

Top Bottom