• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

cemo

white walker
How did the dittos go against chaddd? i heard you lost, but i wanna know how it went. ):

I didnt play M2k, I just didnt get the chance to and also hes weird
so is thad but you still play him

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Drephen = 2-0 Owned badly lol

you owned drephen badly?

bull****.

and you said $5 =)

edit:

**** you phen

xylix

Smash Rookie
Am I too young at 13 oh and when is the tournament ans all that, I play as Roy Shiek and Mario but main as Shiek the nost THen Roy and then Mario.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol PKM ca l'air a ca.. Jai perdu contre Vanz genre ca sheik mais jai battu les 2 meilleurs sheiks lol. I guess my style only works on certain people.

Oh ya also I lost 4-2 20$ MM against Hax, c'est un falcon lol.

Aussi Chinesah je lai battu 2-1, pi apres y mas battu 1-2
Jai peter KM en pools too

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Am I too young at 13 oh and when is the tournament ans all that, I play as Roy Shiek and Mario but main as Shiek the nost THen Roy and then Mario.

wtf maybe if semone anwser to you you will be able to make up in a tournament :0 young fella:) seriously dont play roy >_> nah im joking I dont juge people.....in other word......welcome.....

WarranThad

Smash Ace
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!
ATTENSHUN EVERYONE!!!!!!

:
Next Saturday (the 16th) in the afternoon I am having whoever wants to come over over.

This isn't necessarily a smash thing as much as it's a rock band/guitar hero/street fighter/brawl (someone has to have a modded wii)/anything fun thing. But i'm sure there will be smash.

Why you should come:
hot boxing my bathroom
west island is really boring without you guys
what else to do saturday-saturday evening, besides much cooler things?
you can stay over (2 couches+1 bed+random sleeping bags)

All are invited as long as it's not more then 15-20ish people. Please let me know ASAP so I can make sure i have enough room for everyone.

What you should bring:
chronics and needed things
liquors
monies
wiis
360's (halo too)
gamecubes and memory card and game
controllers cool games all that fun stuff\
TVs (i only have 1 downstairs and would like at least 2 more to be brought, maybe 3)
laptops that run tf2

If you're interested please add my msn: robertneszt AT hotmail DOT com and ill give you my # and details on how to get here etc. or send me an email if im not online

this isn't a house party because i'm not stupid as **** and don't want all my **** stolen/broken/****ed up. i want to keep this smallish and with chill people.

if i don't know you that's fine and you're still invited but i won't be having too many peopel over i dont know.

blainville, st jerome, les cedres, downtown and etc. are all of course invited too.

i will also probably be having non-smashers over and there will be some variety on stuff to do i guess.

anyways that's pretty much it.

btw if i didn't mention it i live in pierrefonds near ile-bizard so it might be far for people, if you need to stay over let me know asap so i can accomodate.

also please dont steal the liquor from the bar in my basement because it's not mnie.

ok really thats all so please send me some messages people <3.

cemo

white walker
i have accent core
unless you have that already

i have that day off so count me in. and a place to sleepzorz. ):

tect

Smash Journeyman
ok i'll go to robert's thing... because I'M ALREADY IN MONTREAL THAT DAY WOOHOOOO OMG amazing timing

i'll be at mcgill tho.... can i count on a lift depending on time of day/soberness of drivers?

cF=)

Smash Lord
Guys, what's the name of the game with the "10 pixels in height" character and apples falling from the sky? I'm bored and need to play it!

cF=)

Smash Lord
I totally would if I didn't had my valentine's day supper with my girlfriend :/

In my mind, it goes like this:

- "awesome, a night with the girl I love"
- "dude, you're wasting your saturday night because of a man-made holiday happening for the sole purpose of highering the sales of corporates who have nothing to do in between christmas and mother's day"

Awesome isn't it?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
girls dig it and they're the one with the ******s.

go for it.

=(

edit: for sure kage would say that, seeing how he's so into bros

also, to steal from chet: "bros before hos but hos before smash bros"

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
lol thatguy playing some hockey lmao btw just for the info whos looking forward to buy brawl on march 9th and play it right of the bat on wifi. Ill need some neat challenger on this date :0

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
srsly, or for lulz. cuz I have no skates, and no stick, but I could find a stick. also hmm, I'm being a good moderator:

some BAD DUDE hackzords through smashboards and got a list of e-mails and stuff. the power admin would like you to consider changing your passwords. actually you should. read below.

Superman said:
One, the individual in question sent out an email blast to a number of users that contained a message advertising his site. He also obtained a list of members' email addresses, but claims that he will delete it. We also have reason to believe that this individual may have obtained some potentially sensitive information from our database. I recommend that any users who may have supplied some sensitive information via threads, posts, or PMs (such as usernames or passwords) change that information as soon as possible--while it's not necessarily likely that that information has been stolen, we cannot be absolutely sure about what information was taken.

In addition, I would like to suggest that all users change their account passwords. A good password will contain a mixture of letters (capital and lowercase), numbers, and symbols, and be at least 8 characters long. I also recommend you choose a password unique to this site so as to not endanger any other accounts you may have with the same password elsewhere. To be clear, we have no reason to believe that any of your account passwords have been compromised--even if they were indeed taken, they are stored only in an encrypted form that is not readily decrypted by modern technology.

Lastly, I'd like to note that the Revolution style will temporarily be the only style that will be available. We expect to re-enable the other styles shortly.
yay for security

Top Bottom