• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Smokey

Smash Rookie
Ouais pour linstant Brawl ca a pas lair fameux, mais serieusement on peut rien dire la on va pouvoir porter le jugement final seulement genre 2-3 semaines apres que le jeu il sorte. Sinon ya SF4 dans 1 an =D

Smokey

Smash Rookie
lol I'm so playing SF4 instead of Brawl. That and Halo 3... as well as SSBM >_>
LOl talk pas **** je suis sur que tu vas te jeter sur Brawl =P Anyways moi c sur je vais lessayer. Mais pas a Arcadia ca vaut pas le peine de payer 20$ pour essayer un demo de marde putain le jeu coute 60 je vais pas ^payer 1/3 du prix pour aller faire une ligne pis lessayer pendant 10 secondes et demi la. LOL

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOl talk pas **** je suis sur que tu vas te jeter sur Brawl =P Anyways moi c sur je vais lessayer. Mais pas a Arcadia ca vaut pas le peine de payer 20$ pour essayer un demo de marde putain le jeu coute 60 je vais pas ^payer 1/3 du prix pour aller faire une ligne pis lessayer pendant 10 secondes et demi la. LOL
Bah Arcadia j'y vais pas pour les jeux, j'y vais pour me faire une réserve de t-shirts >_> Pis anyway, jconnais le monde qui s'occupent de Nintendo so jpeux skip la ligne. XD
SF4 is going to suck. Too many ppl want different things.

Some want it to be more like SF2... others like SF3.

At least, I think it's agreed that nobody wants another SFA...
Nothing was wrong with SFA O_o And who cares what people want, let Capcom do their job, for now just be grateful you can fap on something

WarranThad

Smash Ace
chet, we're gonna have to play a lot of sf4 together. I want to actaully develop skill at a fighter instead of sucking it up with a scrub viable character. I think i'll do some hand eye coordination/reflex exercises or something, really need to input buttons faster/more accurately.

we should all start playing TF2/Orange box, fantastic **** =).

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't have an Xbox unfortunately, but from what I've seen I would **** at the Orange Box (helped my friend a couple of time without knowing what was happening lol). Also, I'm down for SF4, but if you want to play seriously, I want you to buy an arcade stick. A real one. I'm probably gonna do that a bit before the game comes out. In any case, we should start hitting the arcades and play 3s once in a while.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Maybe I should try to play some other fighting games. I was not bad at guilty gear for my first time lol.
Vwins - lol je fais nimporte quoi sur ma manette pis on dirait que ca marche c don bin facile comme jeu.
Chet - Yo On dirait que tu sais ce que tu fais lol

vraiment drole

Smokey

Smash Rookie
Pick yun, pick SA3, crouching strong until you have meter, activite, kill.
yyyyeeeah sure if it was that easy then Id be the master of 3S lol.

BigRick: If you wanna play GG you'll have to play against all the anime nerdz from the multiple cegep/unis in MTL. Thats like a nightmare -_- anime geeks are so ****ing annoying, I went to this anime con in augut they had a GG tourney and SF casuals I went there beatdown everyone and had to listen to these anime geeks talk about Naruto's boxer color lol

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i'll get into 3s once i get a job, can afford a stick and mass quartesr at arcades.

so after christmas, probably.

we still got a year for sf4... it may be abit late into 3s life time for me to actually get good (unless sf4 is ****, of course).

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
yyyyeeeah sure if it was that easy then Id be the master of 3S lol.

BigRick: If you wanna play GG you'll have to play against all the anime nerdz from the multiple cegep/unis in MTL. Thats like a nightmare -_- anime geeks are so ****ing annoying, I went to this anime con in augut they had a GG tourney and SF casuals I went there beatdown everyone and had to listen to these anime geeks talk about Naruto's boxer color lol
Arrgh this sounds horrible!

Btw the easiest way to 3S mastery is to use Chun!

EY! EY! EY!

stupid *****... :mad:

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I should try to play some other fighting games. I was not bad at guilty gear for my first time lol.
Vwins - lol je fais nimporte quoi sur ma manette pis on dirait que ca marche c don bin facile comme jeu.

vraiment drole
LOL

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

vraiment drole
lol, easy to do chain combos ftw

c comme ca quon attire les nouveaux players!

... but its a trap, le tech skill quon a besoin davoir pour jouer certains characters peut être fou

va jouer a SF3 si tu vx du easy ****, c pas pour rien ke Thad joue avec Peach LOL

Vwins

Smash Ace
Since my tournament had nice feed back, I am planning to organize an other one. I would like to know if montreal would be interested to come to a tournament in the first weeks on january. So far I think the best date would be the 12th since everyone would not have a lot of homework at the begening of the school and wouldnt be in vacancy. It would be really great if we could make a last East cost canada tournament with all the best from Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa before brawl comes out. It's been a long time since we were all together for a Smash tournament :).

Top Bottom