• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Hero of Nobody

Smash Cadet
lmao @ shiz

I met Chet at Toronto. I went to this arcade and a saw some people playing smash and I saw Chester playing. I yelled "YO CHET", he said "How you doing?". I just responded OK and left lol. So I was wondering even if he recgonized me >.>.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
Hero of Nobody said:
lmao @ shiz

I met Chet at Toronto. I went to this arcade and a saw some people playing smash and I saw Chester playing. I yelled "YO CHET", he said "How you doing?". I just responded OK and left lol. So I was wondering even if he recgonized me >.>.
and what were you doing in Toronto?

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Hero of Nobody said:
lmao @ shiz

You can play smash in arcades?

Smokey

Smash Rookie
Anyways just wanted to give some shoutout to all the peeps from MTL that were at T7 your are all mad cool

PKM and Chet u guyz are MONSTERS in ssbm god****! Id prolly come to the tourney just to watch u guyz beast but I think were gonna hold a 3S CVS2 and MVC2 tourney the same day at 2k seems like the owner is finally gonna drop the prices for the fighting games -_-...

PKM: Yo you gotta teach me some **** in this game watching u guyz play got me hyped

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Smokey said:
Anyways just wanted to give some shoutout to all the peeps from MTL that were at T7 your are all mad cool

PKM and Chet u guyz are MONSTERS in ssbm god****! Id prolly come to the tourney just to watch u guyz beast but I think were gonna hold a 3S CVS2 and MVC2 tourney the same day at 2k seems like the owner is finally gonna drop the prices for the fighting games -_-...

PKM: Yo you gotta teach me some **** in this game watching u guyz play got me hyped
remember me like 6months ago

PKM is movin like a pimpin specially his falcon =/

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I was whooping this Peach I had so much trouble with only a month ago last night, it was brutal. Hopefully I can pull that off at the tourney too lol.

New personal edge techs in a row in a match record = 18, wtf?

Takahashi

Smash Cadet
18 edge techs against a peach with CF... what about edge wall jump after 1 tech, then up B immediatly? you'll hit her, and in the end, you receive the same % she gave to you...

instead of receivng like 230% the 18th time you tech

cemo

white walker
Hey, I'm new and looking to get into competitive smashing.
Anybody live in the South Shore? I'm from Greenfield Park.

I'm not very good yet, though, so I'll probably lose terribly. D;

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Takahashi said:
18 edge techs against a peach with CF... what about edge wall jump after 1 tech, then up B immediatly? you'll hit her, and in the end, you receive the same % she gave to you...

instead of receivng like 230% the 18th time you tech
It was Ganondorf but then again it's the same thing lol. I just did it for the hell of it, everytime I was serious about it I just up b'd again right away and nailed him + got back so whatever. It was just golden 'cause I got at least 600% that match by just teching dresses and I still won lol.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Hey im free this tuesday for anyone who wants to smash , in particular the two new guys.

Im rarely on a computer these days so call me on my cell (514) 756-8934 and we'll organise something. I know that Minoshei wanted to play with me so he could practise for the tourney, we could do something all together for anyone who's interested.

If it might help for the two new guys, I live in the area of angrignon metro. ;)

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Mista Sinista said:
It was Ganondorf but then again it's the same thing lol. I just did it for the hell of it, everytime I was serious about it I just up b'd again right away and nailed him + got back so whatever. It was just golden 'cause I got at least 600% that match by just teching dresses and I still won lol.

Learn2recoverykthxbai

cemo

white walker
Mystic Viper said:
Hey im free this tuesday for anyone who wants to smash , in particular the two new guys.

Im rarely on a computer these days so call me on my cell (514) 756-8934 and we'll organise something. I know that Minoshei wanted to play with me so he could practise for the tourney, we could do something all together for anyone who's interested.

If it might help for the two new guys, I live in the area of angrignon metro. ;)
I won't know if I'm availabe Tuesday until Monday afternoon. :(

Top Bottom