• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

nox

Smash Apprentice
Wak said:
:laugh: at kryptoshiz's trash talk over and over again XD

too bad, all of the hard hitters got hard ***** in the ***... now we cheer for chesterr01!!!
*pictures Wak's YL in round 1*

/thread

gg to everyone that went , hope you had a blast and learned a ****load of stuff . Oh and had somekind of sexual gratification too ... non-homo ones :embarrass

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
nox said:
*pictures Wak's YL in round 1*

/thread

gg to everyone that went , hope you had a blast and learned a ****load of stuff . Oh and had somekind of sexual gratification too ... non-homo ones :embarrass
je joue pas YL en tournois vieux

Dice

Smash Lord
Mista Sinista said:
Dice **** money matches.

Damax needs to get schooled again.

Canadians suck at Smash.

Wak makes bad posts.
Wak makes cool posts cus he's now part of the pwn party.

Canadians pwn at smash we are just inexperianced.

You confused this part of your post, what you meant to say was "Damax needs to school me again".

And about "**** money matches", I think someone is scurred.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
itll be on monday...

i really want to play you damax, but i work on weekends....so **** your schedule.

chestrider....you did good...

and vjihbam....you did good too >_<

Vwins

Smash Ace
salut montreal ! :) manque de sommeil > Vwins at FC-6 :dizzy:
Par contre ca la été vraiment le fun de joué en friendly les meilleurs des états-unis et même parfois être capable des battres. Mais surtout on a appris plein de nouvelle chose dans le game play de plusieurs perso. I'm ready to play you guys again ;)

P.S. 18 hours bus trip = too long surtout que ca la été pratiquement impossible de dormir dans c'est foutu bus la -_-

Bam and Vwins = champion du torpedo ball :laugh:

Damax

Smash Lord
Anyone would be interested in a tournament in st-thérèse/blainville?

about 20 min north of montreal... less roads for ottawa so it would be friendly for em.

I'm starting to investigate for rooms now. I've got a couple of ideas.

Dice

Smash Lord
Good job from everyone who went to FC6.

Now is the time to share some stories and stuff about people who you played :)

Damax

Smash Lord
hmm un dimanche soir a 9h la seul place que j'ai rejoint c a st-eustache 350 $ the room for the day

mais umm a blainville ya le ramada hotel que jai deja travailler pour so jva aler les voir pis ya le centre communautaire et culturel.... looking around

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
i think you should hold off your tourney to at least september or maybe even october. august 12th is really coming close, and most ppl wont be able to come or want to go to two tourneys in such little time.

tat being said...sign me up :p

Dice

Smash Lord
We'll come as many times as there are tournaments if we can get a ride. If we have to bus then it may only be once.

Card

Smash Lord
Yea... there is the tourney on August 12th in Montreal that Me/Nox/Chester are hosting

Chet is supposed to post all the fine details in a new thread, but he is being hella lazy >_>

Damax

Smash Lord
we found a place noon to 9 pm cost 150 bucks to host a tournament problem is, its in st-jerome...

225$
12 heures.... midi a minuit
env. 100 pers
chaise et table fourni
we have already 6 setup, 4 shall be used for tournament only. the others will be used for both friendlies and tournament.

we might end up there.... also I thought of doing it the last week before schools start so if you guys can tell me when you start... or we can make it once school's started but I'd rather not wait too long

Top Bottom