• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage's Moves On! Scar has acne.

bajisci

Smash Ace
stop saying you're clean. No one gets clean off of wow. It's not an addiction to the game so much as the attention it brings, and who the **** cares if people have friends. It's healthy.

Now them EQ vets. Them *****s is cleaned.
rawr im an eq1 and eq2 vet, get at me and my erudite mage from 1 and my erudite conjuror from 2, VARIETY FTW :laugh:

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
How to gear a fresh 70 and have a life while playing WoW.

1. Don't raid.
2. Focus on PvP, buy the super cheap blue PvP set.
3. Make sure your arena team plays a minimum of 10 games a week, participate in at least 30% of them.
4. Grind a few thousand honor a day. Take advantage of BG weekends. This is good general practice and fun with friends.
5. Grind Aldor/Scryers rep for not bad shoulder enchants. Only part that sucks and there's no way around it.
6. Do Isle dailies if you need cash. Really fun on a PvP server.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
and who the **** cares if people have friends. It's healthy.
lolwut

What does this have to do with anything I mentioned?

Anyway, that's a true statement about the drama, and I probably attach it to WoW because of that personal experience to the game.

But I love the exploring aspect of WoW and often went into areas I wasn't supposed to yet at a low level. The social/community aspect was also good.

If I played WoW again, I'd probably be more content with getting to the end with one character, then making another character and doing it all over again.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Even in that context, it's hard to see what you're conveying.

Do you mean because of the attention WoW brings, people come together and make friends with each other? How does that relate to what I said?

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo this thread title is madd ****ed up ... thats my dude scar ... **** like that isn't cool ... dead *** i would punch a N!gg@ in the face for **** like that ... montage is some ****ed up people

arguing on the thread is sumthing but a thread TITLE is a bit too much

dmbrandon

Smash Master
yo this thread title is madd ****ed up ... thats my dude scar ... **** like that isn't cool ... dead *** i would punch a N!gg@ in the face for **** like that ... montage is some ****ed up people

arguing on the thread is sumthing but a thread TITLE is a bit too much
But cracking inui's looks is cool? Hypocrite. Anyway, we can't do that to you, son. You's a cutie.

Even in that context, it's hard to see what you're conveying.

Do you mean because of the attention WoW brings, people come together and make friends with each other? How does that relate to what I said?
Drama<friends

fkacyan

Smash Hero
WORD. Not to mention badges
Yo get at my Nynkah's Tabi Boots, almost as good as BT gear and I got them running Heroic Mech every day.

<3 Blizzard

I've made more friends than enemies in WoW... The drama is a pretty small part of it all.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I also <3 Scar, but if Scar doesn't have a problem with it, then I also do not.
Also <3 Reno.

DM: Oh, I see, and I also agree, but others didn't agree, so it made me sad. :( I still keep in touch with some of my former guildmates anyhow.

Scar

#HarveyDent
But cracking inui's looks is cool?
Yes. Putting me and Inui on the same level = ****'s WEAAAAK

I also <3 Scar, but if Scar doesn't have a problem with it, then I also do not.
I would have a problem with it if it came from someone who doesn't get L-A-I-D regularly but since DMB is such a pimp I guess he can talk down to me.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The women detectives on Law and Order CI and SVU are hot. The SVU assistant district attorney too.

Carry on.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Not gonna' lie, I downloaded SMRPG on the VC today and spent all day playing the hell out of it. I haven't played it in like 10 years, it's so good. I only managed to get up to Monstro town.

This game is still ****-near perfect by today's standards. My ONLY complaint about this game is that you can't check the stats of equipment for sale in shops. You can only see the stats after you buy it. I had to reset the game a few times because I bought something that was actually a downgrade.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Not gonna' lie, I downloaded SMRPG on the VC today and spent all day playing the hell out of it. I haven't played it in like 10 years, it's so good. I only managed to get up to Monstro town.

This game is still ****-near perfect by today's standards. My ONLY complaint about this game is that you can't check the stats of equipment for sale in shops. You can only see the stats after you buy it. I had to reset the game a few times because I bought something that was actually a downgrade.
My biggest complaint is that EVERY status effect including death gets restored at the end of the battle.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
That does make it kinda easy. Also the fact that you get healed to full after every boss fight and Toadstool is ridiculously overpowered. But I can't really complain since Yardovich would 2-shot my party without her.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I mean, SMRPG isn't really meant to be hardcore and has a lot of casual elements, but you CAN get hardcore with it. Paper Mario is the same way.

I enjoy both very much so. :D

Top Bottom