• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, NJ! May 17th

Ophiron

Smash Rookie
Ok cool got directions. I can't wait it's been so long since I've been in a tourney or even to one. I'm sure Im just driving up an hour to get my *** handed to me, but I just can't resist!

GhosTim14

Smash Cadet
I will be coming with my brother hopefully. I was at the low Tier Tourney at Rutgers 2 weeks ago. My in game name was GhosT. I was the youngest person there. It was my first Brawl tourney so I got murdered:chuckle:, but it was cool to play smash with people other than my brother.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I will be coming with my brother hopefully. I was at the low Tier Tourney at Rutgers 2 weeks ago. My in game name was GhosT. I was the youngest person there. It was my first Brawl tourney so I got murdered:chuckle:, but it was cool to play smash with people other than my brother.
I remember you and your brother. I'll see ya'll there.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Ok its confirmed

TGP will be bringing 5 for this event

Can't wait to see you guys!

and if you can come to our event on May24th in scranton pa!

Nick

Kit-Tsukasa

Smash Cadet
I may have 4 or 5 friends who might join me and come to this tournament as we're all in the area this weekend, probably just for teams though. If we were to form a crew team, when would crew battles begin? After singles?

Is this an open tournament to all or is it exclusive?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It's an open tournament and I'm not sure when crew battles would be done. Probably after singles though. The main event is singles so if ya'll plan on entering anything you guy should try to put singles on your list.

Kit-Tsukasa

Smash Cadet
It's an open tournament and I'm not sure when crew battles would be done. Probably after singles though. The main event is singles so if ya'll plan on entering anything you guy should try to put singles on your list.
We would, but we can't. We have other plans for that night after 6 and I'm assuming the singles matches will go beyond that.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im comming. will be my first major tourny so i hope i get into the competitive scene. hey everyone has to start somewhere. that hard part will be getting there xD im only a sophomore

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Crew battles can definitely happen after singles or between crews themselves in money matches! Montage will accept vs ANY crew!

If you have something to do at 6pm, you'll only be able to do teams and friendlies. Singles will last beyond that for sure.

Kit-Tsukasa

Smash Cadet
Crew battles can definitely happen after singles or between crews themselves in money matches! Montage will accept vs ANY crew!

If you have something to do at 6pm, you'll only be able to do teams and friendlies. Singles will last beyond that for sure.
that's fine. Thanks for the info and hopefully my friends and I will be able to make it :) For a lot of them it's their first time at a large tournament like this so it'll be quite interesting. They're not that bad thought so it'll all work out.

Kit-Tsukasa

Smash Cadet
right by jsq.
been tryin to find people too. ive only been to web2zone a few times to play people but still lookin for more places and people. where u at in jc?
right now im debating whether i should leave work early to go lol
I'm also trying to get there and will probably be leaving in about an hour. Can someone give directions to get there? The location said it was not found on Google Maps/Yahoo Maps. We're leaving from near the Princeton University main campus. Use that as the starting point.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im leaving now. ima being a little kid to he can understand hes not the best falco player ever. lolol anyway were going to be the youngest there. ima have trouble finding this place tho i live in somerset and never been to a tourny before.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
1. M2K
2. Inui
3. teh_spamerer
4. dmbrandon
5. NinjaLink
5. Shadow

1. M2K and Velocity
2. Snakeee and Shadow
3. teh_spamerer and Inui
4. dmbrandon and Ether

Don't have full results yet. There were 62 in singles and 25 in teams.

Neotetsuo

Smash Rookie
I had a good time thanks for having this tournament it was my first one. I was excited to be able to make it past the first round was so nervous. I was a bit disappointed however because I wanted to go and make new brawl buddies and mabye exchange some friend codes but everyone seemed to already know each other and didnt open up to anyone new. Diem you were kool peeps idk if u would remember but im Hector for anyone else i was going under the name Ouch! that day so if u wanna play online send me a message cause I have 0 so far on my Flist.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I had a good time thanks for having this tournament it was my first one. I was excited to be able to make it past the first round was so nervous. I was a bit disappointed however because I wanted to go and make new brawl buddies and mabye exchange some friend codes but everyone seemed to already know each other and didnt open up to anyone new. Diem you were kool peeps idk if u would remember but im Hector for anyone else i was going under the name Ouch! that day so if u wanna play online send me a message cause I have 0 so far on my Flist.
Hey, yes, I remember you, Hecotr. You wound up beating Uncle Ray! :D

I hope you come back to the next event.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
right by jsq.
been tryin to find people too. ive only been to web2zone a few times to play people but still lookin for more places and people. where u at in jc?
right now im debating whether i should leave work early to go lol
Awesome! You live right near me then. I live in the heights, on Summit and North St. What's your AIM? I really need more people to smash with around my area...though I'm pretty used to playing in NYC at this point lol.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
cool. im on cottage st. myself, so the path is right there and ive been goin to web2zone on wednesdays and thursdays but i dont know about this week. anyway just hit me up anytime on my aim at holyxfunkx . yeah i would prefer just playing people around here instead of going over to nyc.

Top Bottom