• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mont1 - Canceled

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ohhhhhhhh special guess to this torney...upday (me) smash your mom. lamugi. polmex. scidaddle AND NOW BRINGIN ALL THE WAY FROM CALI RIPN IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!! tampa and cali gonna rock this ****..

as far as sets ups...i can bring a cube and melee..maybe a tv..my car is runnin out of room..

is mooney goin to be there?????? i thought that *** quit..

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ohhhhhhhh special guess to this torney...upday (me) smash your mom. lamugi. polmex. scidaddle AND NOW BRINGIN ALL THE WAY FROM CALI RIPN IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!! tampa and cali gonna rock this ****..

as far as sets ups...i can bring a cube and melee..maybe a tv..my car is runnin out of room..

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

I'll add him to the list then.

Ok, thanks.

Lol, I'm like 100% sure he'll be here. :laugh:

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
me and lamugi teamin and polmex and sciddale or ripn..we gonna show ya whats really goodd wit tampa this should be fun...we need to do a round of FALCON PARASOL if u dont no what it is look it up on youtube its mad fun

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
You should be careful about door fees at residential houses. Maverick became known as a money monger because of how he treated door fees at tournaments at his house. Regardless of his reasons for doing it, the FL community was very upset with him after his tournaments. It led to him being ostracized and eventually (my impression was) the reason for him leaving the community altogether.

Just a heads up... $7 is 2 dollars higher than any door fee I remember. Unless through the door fee you're providing food or something. (Josh has provided drinks free of charge; Joe-kosuki had cans of soda for a quarter each at his tourneys; LTEC1 had pizza; LTEC2 had cupcakes.)

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
nice 3 bucks is coo..next time jus hossst it at a motel six if its 7bucks..bbut i should be there..and most likely bring scidaddle polmex and lamugi..i have no more room in my car...lol i think we are the only ones that still play melee from tampa and are good at it..

watch my new combo video -----v

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So I kno this is a really bad question.

But I've been playing Brawl only 4 teh past year

WTF is Mew2's soul stunner???

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEeL64FQlQ

It's been traditionally banned in tournaments for as long as I can remember because it stops the opponent from controlling his character.

Ignoring the fact that you have to have items on and have to be able to overb the thing 5 times then get your opponent in it at the same time for the 6th one, it's a terrifying thing to play against.

Crazy tournament hosts like myself and Ian have occasionally unbanned it from our tournaments just to shake things up a bit. (Or more honestly, to poke fun at the tradition of banning it for so long with no reason.)

White Bread

Smash Cadet
No green greens... Not happy about that. Anyway we should order pizzas for this ****. How's the chair situation moonk?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfEeL64FQlQ

It's been traditionally banned in tournaments for as long as I can remember because it stops the opponent from controlling his character.

Ignoring the fact that you have to have items on and have to be able to overb the thing 5 times then get your opponent in it at the same time for the 6th one, it's a terrifying thing to play against.

Crazy tournament hosts like myself and Ian have occasionally unbanned it from our tournaments just to shake things up a bit. (Or more honestly, to poke fun at the tradition of banning it for so long with no reason.)
Wooooooooooooooow

dats stupid...

But I'd love 2 see sum1 seriously try that

Top Bottom