• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Mafia - Game Over! Was the Beast slain, or did evil overcome?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
(If there has been a reply since my last message, I haven't seen it yet due to being on my phone and looking on another page.)

Also, why the randomly colored g?
Because ****** is censored. Is that question relevant to the game? If so is it because you felt it was a crumb? If so, why did you point it out? You clearly don't believe in outing someone's role without provocation based on the response you're about to give.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Are you a PR or vanilla @ Lore Lore ?
I don't see a single reason to answer this question, and the same goes for anyone else this early. Why did you even ask it?

Hell, why make a huge deal out of metaing Jerkus and making him color code when you haven't asked anyone else to? YOU may not be able to meta the others, but you said it yourself: color coding, in your eyes, makes it easier for town to read the hydra, not one person. I'm starting to feel that you're specifically against Jerkus for some reason, especially after straight up implying them to be anti town.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Is that question relevant to the game? If so is it because you felt it was a crumb? If so, why did you point it out? You clearly don't believe in outing someone's role without provocation based on the response you're about to give.
I don't see a single reason to answer this question, and the same goes for anyone else this early. Why did you even ask it?
;)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@Zen

Yeah, I think that's silly. I don't recall ever asking anyone to do that. It defeats part of the point of hydras, I feel. It doesn't help that hydra accounts are treated with such laziness around here that at least half the time heads are posting off-hydra in games anyway.

Like I said, if not being able to differentiate us causes you such confusion that it become an actual issue down the line, then we can deal with it then. Right now, you're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist yet. I feel this thread of conversation fraying already.

@Were

Bardull must be at L-4 at most. Why the concern for a quicklynch already?
Damn I miss the multi quote button.

Mostly because it happened recently in a game that's ongoing, and I can't really comment on that game itself. I guess I can say that I have a bad taste for QLs in my mouth at the moment?

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Damn I miss the multi quote button.

Mostly because it happened recently in a game that's ongoing, and I can't really comment on that game itself. I guess I can say that I have a bad taste for QLs in my mouth at the moment?
Just keep hitting the reply button. Itll stack them in the reply box down low

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Because *****s is censored. Is that question relevant to the game? If so is it because you felt it was a crumb? If so, why did you point it out? You clearly don't believe in outing someone's role without provocation based on the response you're about to give.
Because I was wondering? I wasn't sure if it was a censor dodge or something else, and if it was a crumb all you have to do is make up something.

But hold the **** on. If you already knew my response, why the **** did you ask the question? Especially since you know I couldn't likely see the reply you gave thanks to mobile considering I just said that.

I feel like the question was a silly little trap, and you seem dead set on making other people look bad.

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
Zen likes asking stupid questions and seeing if people fall for them.

At least he's dropping town-tells like bombs away this game.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Good to know, I suppose. I'm not a big fan of meta, but I can certainly see that going on. So it isn't particularly scummy of him? The questions themselves, I mean; I'm still not a fan of him directly implying only one hydra of being anti town for a color coding reason.

FullMetalLynch

Zen, we can be your *****'s as long as your picking us up. Unless your already here

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
It has been Circus so far. And if your meta on J were really that good, you would know that he doesn't care much for participating in D1 (who does, right?). In fact, he seems to disagree with you quite strongly about being able to correctly read him. I'm not especially inclined to disagree. Also, we're not playing this "which head said what" game moving forward, just to be clear. We're one slot, and you'll have to read us as such. If it become a problem for you to the degree that it causes you to start doing something dumb like scumreading us, then that's a bridge to be crossed when we get to it.

If you want to know why I'm voting the BarD, read his posts.
vote jerkus

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh snap.

By the way, Kuz, I think I can get through mafia in general now without the insane little freakouts I had, so you shouldn't have any worries on that front. I'll still probably get emotionally into it, but nothing like before.

FullMetalLynch

Werekill, what do you think of Giraffe trying to hold hands with Zen, is it telling to you, and if so, why ?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

1. Nabe
2. Gorf
3. Jerkus (Circus/J) (1) - th3kuzinator
4. FrozenFlame (3) - ScaryLB59, BarDulL, FrozenFlame
5. Macman
6. BarDulL (4) -Macman, Gorf, Gheb_01, Jerkus
7. Ilovegiraffes (Red Ryu/Ranmaru) (1) - Ilovegiraffes
9. ScaryLB59
10. Gheb_01
11. Xatres
12. FullMetalLynch (Rake/Orboknown)
13. x WaNtEd x (1) -Ilovegiraffes
14. Werekill
15. Zack Fair

Not voting: Nabe, Jerkus, FrozenFlame, Xatres, FullMetalLynch, X WaNtEd X, Zack Fair

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
new side note for self......jerkus is a hydra. Heh, would've never known lol.
what do you read of bardull's post in relation to the game's progression? what are some of your reads PERIOD? considering how f&l2 went down i don't want you playing this game all Day.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Too early bro. Feeling things out at the moment. Me & Rake are gonna butt heads for a little bit.

A bunch of people I haven't played too much with or never did. Wanna see Macman in action.

Nabe is already promising posts.

BarDull has been purchased with bison dollars but otherwise is a truck in a mud puddle that cannot get out at the moment.

Not sure what to make of werekill yet.

Waiting for a little more progression broski. Down to chill on some walrus?

#HBC | Gorf

Because *****s is censored. Is that question relevant to the game? If so is it because you felt it was a crumb? If so, why did you point it out? You clearly don't believe in outing someone's role without provocation based on the response you're about to give.
zen said:
all that stupid **** about the hydra stuff
fos zen

the bolded portion of this quote j approved i assume, correct? what do you make of zen's approach to werekill?

@ th3kuzinator th3kuzinator who's the scum team?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I honestly don't get why you're intentionally being antagonizing and anti-town xD. The first post into the game you answered my innocent question antagonistically instead of just being straight up. And you've been like that since.

You know how easy it is for Bardull to get unjustly hardbodied. We aren't playing that game, however. I'd very much like people on his wagon to show some critical thinking. It's fine if you think he's scum after you've laid out your thought process, but we aren't just going to have scum sitting on an easy wagon. Of anyone who's voted Bardull, yours is the most out of place. Actually yours is the only one out of place.

Please explain your reasoning. You seem to have the time and effort to make long antagonizing posts, but when asked for what apparently is "obvious" reasoning, ya don't seem to be able to give a straight answer.

#HBC | Gorf

scary said:
Waiting for a little more progression broski. Down to chill on some walrus?
damn son you know how to work with words :colorful:

i can dig having a slow start n whatnot but why mention nabe and werekill, in particular, if you have like nothing to say about em? just comes off as ****in weird idk

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Fair point man. Mentioned nabe because it always seems like he'll promise posts and then needs to be prodded to deliver. At least in the games I can recall playing with nabe.

Werekill is one of the ones I've never played with before but taking note that he is more active than most. Just keeping tabs early game is all.

FullMetalLynch

@ FullMetalLynch FullMetalLynch What makes you say Mac is easy going? All he's done is place two votes .-. It just seems really early to make a read on him based on that.
That one post of his where he was bantering with werekill. Mac doesn't have that easy going flair kinda **** when hes scum because hes usually too busy not doing anything from what I remember

Top Bottom