• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Mafia - Game Over! Was the Beast slain, or did evil overcome?

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Were kill town fkr what gkrf noted (least I think thats why he noted it)
Mac town because I dont think hes be as carefree right this early if scum.​

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

1. Nabe
2. Gorf (1) - th3kuzinator
3. Jerkus (Circus/J)
4. FrozenFlame
5. Macman
6. BarDulL (3) -Macman, Gorf, Gheb_01
7. Ilovegiraffes (Red Ryu/Ranmaru)
8. th3kuzinator
9. ScaryLB59
10. Gheb_01
11. Xatres
12. FullMetalLynch (Rake/Orboknown)
13. x WaNtEd x (1) -Ilovegiraffes
14. Werekill
15. Zack Fair (1) - BarDulL

Not voting: Nabe, Jerkus, FrozenFlame, ScaryLB59, Xatres, FullMetalLynch, X WaNtEd X, Zack Fair

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ok so real claim: i'm a boss hawg gangsta. idk why this happens every mafia game jesus christ EVERYONE JUST WANTS ME DEAD WAT DID I DO ;____; i think people are just mad jelly of my unparalleled swag and i can't help myself oh god

TOWN SAVE ME FROM THE CLUTCHES OF GORF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh **** wait this is way too serious for rvs oh god ok i'm going to my smashfest now IF I REACH L-1 THEN LET ME FULL CLAIM FIRST OK? aight pce

FullMetalLynch

We all know votes wont get ff to go any faster.
Ehyd you accept to be scarys double bardull?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Am I perma banned from RVS or something and if I am then who is the mod responsible for said ban I demand justice

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Like I make my first post of the game without having read which should have been apparent and everyone jumps on me for saying zen was giving me goosebumps when it was clearly rvs or so I thought and im like ahmahgahd y u do dis

Oh lawd this game TOWN HALP PLS ;_;

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Like I make my first post of the game without having read which should have been apparent and everyone jumps on me for saying zen was giving me goosebumps when it was clearly rvs or so I thought and im like ahmahgahd y u do dis

Oh lawd this game TOWN HALP PLS ;_;
It didn't really feel like a joke post to me at all.

However, I DO feel that this lynch is going a bit quick.

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
@ Jerkus Jerkus

@ Jerkus Jerkus which side has been posting thus far?

@ Jerkus Jerkus why are you voting Bardull? Is J a part of that reasoning?
It has been Circus so far. And if your meta on J were really that good, you would know that he doesn't care much for participating in D1 (who does, right?). In fact, he seems to disagree with you quite strongly about being able to correctly read him. I'm not especially inclined to disagree. Also, we're not playing this "which head said what" game moving forward, just to be clear. We're one slot, and you'll have to read us as such. If it become a problem for you to the degree that it causes you to start doing something dumb like scumreading us, then that's a bridge to be crossed when we get to it.

If you want to know why I'm voting the BarD, read his posts.

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually just now noticing that I'm, like, the fourth vote on Bardull.

Whatever, he can chill there.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It has been Circus so far. And if your meta on J were really that good, you would know that he doesn't care much for participating in D1 (who does, right?). In fact, he seems to disagree with you quite strongly about being able to correctly read him. I'm not especially inclined to disagree. Also, we're not playing this "which head said what" game moving forward, just to be clear. We're one slot, and you'll have to read us as such. If it become a problem for you to the degree that it causes you to start doing something dumb like scumreading us, then that's a bridge to be crossed when we get to it.

If you want to know why I'm voting the BarD, read his posts.
I'm not sure what the point of any of the crossed out stuff was for other than to make your post look bigger. The real reasoning I asked your slot in particular to differentiate your posts is because I have been asked to do so in my hydras on multiple occasions. My answer was the same as the one you provided, but I recall J expressing on multiple of those multiple occasions that if it helps town read your slot, then you should just do it. Deliberately not making yourself easier to read is anti-town. I wonder if you have made that argument at some point as well. The game that comes to mind for J is Ryker mafia, but you (Circus) came in later that game if I recall.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm not sure what the point of any of the crossed out stuff was for other than to make your post look bigger. The real reasoning I asked your slot in particular to differentiate your posts is because I have been asked to do so in my hydras on multiple occasions. My answer was the same as the one you provided, but I recall J expressing on multiple of those multiple occasions that if it helps town read your slot, then you should just do it. Deliberately not making yourself easier to read is anti-town. I wonder if you have made that argument at some point as well. The game that comes to mind for J is Ryker mafia, but you (Circus) came in later that game if I recall.
Wait wait wait. You're saying it is anti town for a hydra to play like a typical hydra?

Color coding isn't going to help because meta, in the end, isn't as important as in game activity. I don't see why you're making such a huge deal over this stuff and making someone look bad for essentially just playing a hydra.

FullMetalLynch

This affect your read on them?

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
@Zen

Yeah, I think that's silly. I don't recall ever asking anyone to do that. It defeats part of the point of hydras, I feel. It doesn't help that hydra accounts are treated with such laziness around here that at least half the time heads are posting off-hydra in games anyway.

Like I said, if not being able to differentiate us causes you such confusion that it become an actual issue down the line, then we can deal with it then. Right now, you're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist yet. I feel this thread of conversation fraying already.

@Were

Bardull must be at L-4 at most. Why the concern for a quicklynch already?

Top Bottom