• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Hunter Discussion - any installment

Lobos

Smash Master
So I have the demo and the classic controller pro (imported)

Basically you have 2 options

1) Attack with buttons and controll the camera with the analogs
2) Attack with the right analog stick, control camera with the shoulder buttons (just like the ps2 version)

I'll be getting this along with several other players from my region.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I just found this thread. I'll be posting my info once the game drops. i'll be playing this as much as i can until i get burned out.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty excited for this game. I pre-ordered the CC Pro bundle on Friday.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I was under the assumption that he would be able to join up with you.

After a quick search, I found this quote:

Cities are gathering spots that offer services for buying and selling supplies, crafting equipment, imbibing status-boosting food and drink, and even challenging random passer-bys to impromptu arm wrestling bouts. But if you can’t seem to locate someone you know online, you can easily find friends by using a robust player lookup system that can help you locate your buddies with only partial names.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
yeah, capcom provides its own "friend codes" that you can get once you get your license (see link at top of op)

D

Deleted member

More like just six more days. The anticapation is killing me.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I just saw a Trailer for this and almost came.

Like, I was gonna get this on April 20th anyways and play it with my friend. But now I'm legitimately excited for this, jesus **** I can't wait!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
In NY Nintendo would had a MH tri early release event. i just found that out today and picked up my copy. if anyone in NY sees this head down to nintendo world. sadly they had quite a few copies there when i got mine so you may be in luck. playing until i die irl as we speak.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What the heck is monster hunter and why are those pictures holding unrealistically big weapons?

Compensating for something...?

I heard about it on some site called "CAD" but never heard of it before

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Check out the link under the giant pic and at the bottom of the OP which directs you to gametrailers.com

or read the small description in the OP.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Just a reminder to everyone who plans to play online and would like other smashers to hunt with:

Codes become available tomorrow at the link at the top of the OP. Idk how to post an actual picture of your license, but until I can, just post your #'s here and I'll edit the OP accordingly.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Mine's getting shipped to me via next day air mail.

So hyped for this. If a game's got monsters in it, I'm down.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
K, I'll be updating stuff when I get back from class. Feel free to post if you have your info, I'll see it later.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
The license link at the top of the OP is where you're getting your codes, right? If so, mine refuses to load :mad:

Insetick

Smash Apprentice
I don't think your license has anything to do with the actual game. If you want your ID, just play the game and go online.

That said, my ID is Insetick. PM me to play online sometime!

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I went to EBGames to pick up the bundle I pre-ordered. I got to the counter and they told me that they didn't get the shipment of the bundles so I have to go back tomorrow.

Ugh, the distribution center is nearby and they got their shipment of the game-only versions so I'm a bit peeved.

D

Deleted member

Just got Monster Hunter Tri.

Will add information later. Looks forward to playing with you guys.

Today's birthday was amazing, let's cap it off with me playing it.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Im wondering... what does the bundle come with? Can oyu buy the game by itself? Is the bundle worth it?

Also me and my brother was really thinking about getting this game... does the trailers give justice to the game itself?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I've played mine a bit today, but I don't have my info yet. I'll post it soon as I do.

Top Bottom