• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Hunter Discussion - any installment

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Ya Khezu are blighty buggers even when they can't see, or to say it better, because they can't see. Plus no background music and you can't panic leap (or atleast couldn't in earlier games). I am not very enthusiastic towards them so don't remember much. Although dropping them from a wall with an insect glaive feels good. Plus their extracts are pretty well defined and easy to get.

My first MH was the demo of MH3U (followed by the game) so I have a bias for gen 3 monsters. I am glad Gigginox will be back in MHX. Or MHXU for us.

Aeriden

Smash Apprentice
I enjoy monster hunter a lot it's just i think im burned out on jrpgs, the rng is just a little too tedious. The time you have to put into it is just a little too much in regards to a busy life.

Althought the trailer for the new mh game looks great, I just don't think I'll be making a return to it anytime soon.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Everybody does xD

The thing is you gotta take out the monster before it takes you out. It is fast but has low hp. Mount it, drop it, take it out. Take a status effect weapon if it will help out. Or one corresponding to it's weakness, blast has been downgraded.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I just realised what a lousy answer that was....

Sorry for the double post, but just want to give this thread some love again.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
of course I just need an hour or so to get ready
look at that a whole hour passed from when I said i would be ready turning on my game
Gathering hall ID
51-0500-9470-8785
Password 6645

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Yea definitely. Best of all, I was expecting to super lag. I didn't so it was nice :D

The quests that we beat in 3-5 mins each take like 20 mins or more to solo -_-

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I hunt often. If anyone needs a partner, I can be of assistance. When I'm just hunting for myself, I'm mostly just upgrading any G rank weapons I can manage... I'm getting a backlog of upgrades that require Elder Dragon Gems...

For those of you who are in low or high rank, I kept my old armors handy!

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Well I would join as well although I hunt pretty intermittently. Sometimes I hunt for hours on end a day for 3-4 days and then I don't play at all for like a week -_-

Tell me if you are up for a hunt sometime soon.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Hey fellow hunters!

So, recently I discovered over in one of the Smash character social threads that other hunters do in fact exist here on SmashBoards, and came up with the idea of making a proper user group. So, at the excellent advice of someone else, I decided to drop by here and extend an invitation to everyone to join the SB Guild! Perhaps we can breathe new life into this community, and prepare for the hopeful release of MHX in the west.

I'm still trying to build up the social group and make it better, so suggestions are quite welcome at this stage.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Hey fellow hunters!

So, recently I discovered over in one of the Smash character social threads that other hunters do in fact exist here on SmashBoards, and came up with the idea of making a proper user group. So, at the excellent advice of someone else, I decided to drop by here and extend an invitation to everyone to join the SB Guild! Perhaps we can breathe new life into this community, and prepare for the hopeful release of MHX in the west.

I'm still trying to build up the social group and make it better, so suggestions are quite welcome at this stage.
Oh that actually does sound great.

The forum over here has sort of stagnated and activity is at an all time low -_-

Guess I will join it. Although the release of Xenoblade X will limit my activity to some extent. Still looking forward to more organized hunts in 4 Ultimate and Cross (or Cross Ultimate) whenever it makes it way to west.

Aeriden

Smash Apprentice
I can get behind something like this. I haven't played MH in quite a while just because of other things getting in the way but I believe MHX will bring a new fresh way to play. Maybe I can convince more friends to play this time around :p

Top Bottom