• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Momocon On Tour SSBB Tournament Results | 1-19-13 | Atlanta, GA

Momocon_Tournaments

Smash Rookie
Momocon On Tour SSBB Tournament 1-19-13
59 Entrants
Free Entry

1: Zatchiel :ikebrawl: - $30 Gamestop Giftcard & 3-day pass to Momocon 2013
2: Griffin Miller :snakebrawl: - $20 Gamestop Giftcard & 3-day pass to Momocon 2013
3: GAT :robbrawl: - $10 Gamestop Giftcard & 3-day pass to Momocon 2013
4: SARKD
5: Why? :pitbrawl: & :foxbrawl:
5: Tenki :sonicbrawl:
7: Bob Jackson
7: Yoshi :yoshibrawl:
9: Mark Anthony Maxya
9: Davin Quarshie
9: Luis Christian Ortega
9: Clark Kerr
13: FOOL
13: David Collins
13: Joe Turner
13: JPP
17: Ejike Uzechukun
17: Chima FU
17: Alex Danklefsen
17: Kioto
17: Jack Kuhns
17: Paul C Snow
17: Carter Smith
17: Spencer Saltiel
25: Robert Heck
25: Reginald Greene
25: Eric Zientowski
25: Happy
25: Eric Carl
25: Kaiser
25: NeoDeoN
25: Casey Swint
33: Matt Lee
33: JD Crowley
33: Catmore
33: Chris "Xyulie" Leonard
33: Darrian Watson
33: Shino
33: Adolfo Carmacho
33: Sonic
33: Derrick Alabi
33: Zander Awbrey
33: Nariam Besares
33: Patrick Haddad
33: Micah Behr
33: Rashad Davis
33: Roro
33: Nick Bond
49: Garrot Johnson
49: Welsey O'Neal II
49: Christopher Davis
49: Chris Nguyen
49: Puma
49: Ivan Line
49: Amber Jones
49: -Destroyer-
49: Naevhit Besares
49: Stephen Kelly-Bazan
49: Parker Hekstra

[COLLAPSE="Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Thanks to all the participants who attended, and thanks to my tournament admins for helping the tournament run smooth.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun tournament, guys. Time for shoutouts:

Griffin Miller - Said it at the tourney, and I'll say it again; that Snake is going places if you keep it up. Definitely some potential, you did an exceptional job of holding your ground against me, and I felt a lot of pressure in our games. You had me in our first encounter in bracket, and the Grand Finals were nothing less in terms of hype. Enjoyed our sets, really want to play some more, you helped me out a ton in the Snake MU.:applejack:

GAT - You've got a pretty swell ROB coming along, I felt a considerable pressure from you as well. Fun games, mate.

SAKRD - This may sound messed up, but I can't recall our games for some reason. Need something to jog my memory. :( Gah.
WAIT, I remember our Ike vs Samus match, now. You're a pretty competent player, good show. Had fun. =D

Why? - Because good player, that's why. You've got a knowledgeable Pit, you just seem to be pressured easily. I found this out in our second set, which wasn't as close as our first. Nevertheless, I hope to see you again, mate.

Tenki - Don't get me started on DAT SAWNIC. **** MAN. WE NEVER EVEN GOT TO FRIENDLY. THAT'S SOME BULL****. :( I wanted that Ike vs Sonic WF to happen so badly, but it seems both of us met our match in Winner's. Still, F*********. Hope to see ya again, bro.

JPP - The best.:applejack:

Zander - Not a bad Peach at all. Needs some more turnips, however. You're also a really cool guy, from what I saw. =D Hope to meet you again.

Luis - I remember your Olimar and Diddy, pretty competent. I remember our last game where I landed an Eruption to interrupt your UpB and we both died. XD

Shino - Thanks for the drive, the Krystals, everything, bro. So thankful. :) Keep working on Sheik, if you're still going to play.

Rashad Davis: Yooo, I wish you stuck around for the GFs, they were hype and I thought you'd enjoy 'em. Also, sorry we didn't get to play, you're mad cool, and I would've gone for some Melee after my games.

Amber Jones - If I may say so, you're remarkably beautiful. Didn't get to talk with you very much, nervous player I am. Didn't see too much of your play, but you were holding your own. =o Hope to meet you again sometime.

Puma - I take it that was your Melee setup between stations 1 and 2; thanks so much for bringing that, even though I didn't get to play it. Nice to finally meet you in person, too. =D

I hope to see you all again at another event sometime, I had fun meeting and playing those I did. Great training.:applejack:

Linkforce

Smash Apprentice
Lol they got my name wrong AGAIN. oh well.

I was Sakryd, the Kirby player (and samus in that one match).

Shoutouts:

Zatch: Lol You destroyed me. Best Ike I have ever fought. I wish I had fought you better. If I decide to continue the smash scene, I hope we meet up again :).

Tenki: That SD was BS. Glad I finally got to see you play, was always curious. And I am dragging your *** to the momocon tourney whether you like it or not.

And also thank you to the TO's. Great tourney.

Momocon_Tournaments

Smash Rookie
Lol they got my name wrong AGAIN. oh well.

I was Sakryd, the Kirby player (and samus in that one match).

Shoutouts:

Zatch: Lol You destroyed me. Best Ike I have ever fought. I wish I had fought you better. If I decide to continue the smash scene, I hope we meet up again :).

Tenki: That SD was BS. Glad I finally got to see you play, was always curious. And I am dragging your *** to the momocon tourney whether you like it or not.

And also thank you to the TO's. Great tourney.
OK, that would have made pronouncing your name much easier had I read it correctly off the signup sheet. I'll remember that for the tournament at Momocon.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Shoutouts to Carter Smith, Joe Turner and David Collins! You guys did pretty well, keep it up.

:059:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, before this, haven't been playing competitively since 2011. Looking to get back into the swing of things. This was Griffin's first tournament, and from what I heard, he's looking to continue a competitive career. He's not bad.:applejack:

Top Bottom