• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

platnum

Smash Lord
Believe me when I say I had nothing against you, but anyone who supports platnum is probably not worth knowing.
That was a personal insult!

ill have you know in life i have MANY friends who respect me.and you say there not worth knowing?FAIL!

Shuma

Smash Hero
IsmaR i advice you to not encourage Platnum, he is a Spammer, and i don't mean Shuma funny spam, i mean Platnum irritating spam in every thread.

Mog whont be in Brawl, Vesper and everyone who has come here has given solid non-biased arguments of why he whon't be in, Platnum has just posted biased "arguments" of why Mog shouldn't be in Brawl.

And then he comes with crap like:

"all arguments are biased lol

why do you hate me srsly?

*cries*

*summons the mogerater*

mog for brawl mog ftw"

~Krystal~ is the only one who takes this thread seriously and he is a troll. Platnum, in short, acts like an 8 year old. I really don't understand why he hasn't beeb banned yet, he is a spammer, he tried to out spam me in a so called contest that got him a suspension.

Do not support him.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
IsmaR i advice you to not encourage Platnum, he is a Spammer, and i don't mean Shuma funny spam, i mean Platnum irritating spam in every thread.

Mog whont be in Brawl, Vesper and everyone who has come here has given solid non-biased arguments of why he whon't be in, Platnum has just posted biased "arguments" of why Mog shouldn't be in Brawl.

*cries*

*summons the mogerater*

mog for brawl mog ftw"

~Krystal~ is the only one who takes this thread seriously and he is a troll. Platnum, in short, acts like an 8 year old. I really don't understand why he hasn't beeb banned yet, he is a spammer, he tried to out spam me in a so called contest that got him a suspension.

Do not support him.
I understand your guys's problem with platnum, but squiggles (who is a girl too) ain't a troll :ohwell:

blayde_axel

Smash Master

Do not support him.
What you say is true. Also, Platnum's been banned before, but it was a temp-ban. How disappointed I was...

I understand your guys's problem with platnum, but squiggles (who is a girl too) ain't a troll :ohwell:
He wasn't saying she was a troll. He was comparing her to Platnum.

platnum

Smash Lord

*cries*

*summons the mogerater*

mog for brawl mog ftw"

Do not support him.
I HATE YOU!

anyway...ill be updating the first post soon.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
He's owned by Disney, but I think Square Enix also has rights to him

Now please, back on topic......unless its flaming..
Whoah Whoah Whoah, Sora is NOT owned by Disney. Only the Disney chracters like Mickey Mouse, Daffy the Duck and all that cartoon crap belongs to Disney. Square Enix had to ask permission to put them in the game. Sora, the FF cameo people, and other Kingdom Hearts characters that aren't Disney stuff are Square Enix owned.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Whoah Whoah Whoah, Sora is NOT owned by Disney. Only the Disney chracters like Mickey Mouse, Daffy the Duck and all that cartoon crap belongs to Disney. Square Enix had to ask permission to put them in the game. Sora, the FF cameo people, and other Kingdom Hearts characters that aren't Disney stuff are Square Enix owned.
Sorry, didn't know :p

Shuma

Smash Hero
See? What kind of comeback is "I hate you" it doesn't even try to defend himself, or anything? what the? This makes no sense, no sense at all! The **** am i doing here, Cpatain i'm losing control, code red code red!! iaaaagh!!!.

Sorry 'bout that.

-----------------------

See? Nice Spam. It doesn't hurt anyone, it's just there, and some people may read it and go lol all over the place.

Instead of:

"I HATE YOU!

anyway...ill be updating the first post soon."

Aniway:

"You know, I actually tried to help you a lot, but I see it's not worth it. lol."

True, true. He is beyond salvation. Now it's up to us to rid Smash boards of this spam entity of hate and anger.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
He is so owned by Disney. It says on the back of the box and when you boot up the game and on the KH website and on the SE store...The only thing SE owns are the FF characters. Everything else (excluding, of course, the Tarzan and Nightmare Before Christmas stuff) is owned by Disney.

Shuma

Smash Hero
A fine line you're ver close to crossing, and you're not to crossing to the right side.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I think the word you meant was loyal and even so there is a fine line between loyalty and stupidity.
A fine line you're ver close to crossing, and you're not to crossing to the right side.
Whatever, I respect you guys, even if want to call me stuff. Well go ahead:ohwell:
I don't care if Platnum is the biggest dumba** here, I won't disrespect him.
I treat everybody the same(unless they flame me), so I don't care if I am labeled as something,
I am who I am, call me what you will. You guys aren't my enemies
this thread needs to be locked and started again.

to to much spam
I agree, we desperately need that.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Started again? you really think Mog has a chance?

Edit:

It's not my intention to insult you IsmaR, is just that supporting someone like Platnum is... wrong on so many levels.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well, think of it this way, I support Mog, and he supports Mog, not really me supporting him,
I just thought he could use a hand while ~'s ain't here, rather than him just filling this up with spam :p

Repryx

Smash Champion
Wow I dunno whats going on here but Im gonna leave....(Is the guy who made this thread getting flamed?)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

Second time he has gotten banned as far as I know. Hope he comes back.

I'm going to miss that little fella. =o)

for brawl!

:cool::cool:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I think this thread just be closed and restarted with Krystal or Ismar as the leader. While Mog seems unlikely, he can still have a character thread about him.

I mean we have ones for Astaroth, Yoshimitsu, Navi, Sandbag, and Slippy...

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I think this is time for... CELEBRATION!

Anyway, yeah, this thread should be reopened with Krystal and Ismar. Even if he has no chance, at least have a leader that can back him up.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
He is so owned by Disney. It says on the back of the box and when you boot up the game and on the KH website and on the SE store...The only thing SE owns are the FF characters. Everything else (excluding, of course, the Tarzan and Nightmare Before Christmas stuff) is owned by Disney.
That's because of the Disney characters in it, obviously. Also, Sora's an FF character as well as his counterparts excluding Disney characters.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I think this is time for... CELEBRATION!

Anyway, yeah, this thread should be reopened with Krystal and Ismar. Even if he has no chance, at least have a leader that can back him up.
I saw a video of that same clip but instead that put King Leonidas' face on there. It was pretty funny.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I think this thread just be closed and restarted with Krystal or Ismar as the leader. While Mog seems unlikely, he can still have a character thread about him.

I mean we have ones for Astaroth, Yoshimitsu, Navi, Sandbag, and Slippy...
I think that's a good idea, Krystal and Ismar should decide what they want to do with the thread (though I personally don't believe it will be anywhere near as strong now that the idiot is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom