• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Miztik

Smash Master
guys so you should text me later when everyone knows whats going on if we are smashing at my house or it'd be good to know before i got off work just sayin

ya'll *****s got my number if not 209-818-5172

"Larry loses to krystez(wario)
pghMav, about 1 hour ago
Nevermind, its a jigglypuff
pghMav, about 1 hour ago"

ahahaha. Losing to a jigglypuff must be embarrassing. However, jigglypuff has a few match-ups where she does well. Most notably, she has a clear advantage over diddy, something no other character does.

Miztik

Smash Master
yeah i think nick and jamie are coming not sure about adaias

bring a cube tho umm prob wont have people come over til like 9:30

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey nick, do you still have the videos you recorded on your lap top from smashing at andre's. you recorded me vs andre and i'd like to see them (but i don't want them uploaded and i know i wasn't playing on par).

jr's so good, man. even when i feel i'm playing really well, he just beats me. fox vs marth is really fun against him when i'm relaxed and not playing too bad. he still wins, but i feel like any other marth would be losing to me, so it makes me feel good.

sometimes it's good for my self esteem to just stop and say "if it weren't jr i'd be doing a lot better. it's just jr." lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
"look FORWARD to it"
that's a hint.

the new modesto punching bag is forward, isn't it?
i'm glad too because he's good. it'd suck if it was only spenser or someone...

lol kirbygear, can we actaully play this time?

Melee's G&W could have been a viable character...if it could l-cancel every aerial, not take an hour in rolling / teching, and have a usable shield. A lot of small things ruin him.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
bad shield, no lcanceling on bair/nair (i think), and easily gimpable are only a few reasons g&w is bad.
that's like saying roy would be viable if he was like marth in every way. lol

p.s. hammer only matches are too good.

Park0o

Smash Ace
hahaha miztikkuza hella cheats man. how the hell can you combo with hammers into a nine hammer???

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm starting to see only negativity in your posts, adaias.

is that how i post too?

oh yeah, i forgot to tell you guys.
i'm better than jr. it's pretty much fact.
i beat him. so i'm better. so he's just ok now...

Top Bottom