• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
how are you ******** enough to think that answers any of my questions about smash on tuesday?

Miztik

Smash Master
well you said your only getting better and not playing will change that as if you stop playing for a bit your gunna get worse.

and idk bout tuesday

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
those are "social" boards, so why should people have to check those for smashfests/tourneys?

Zoap

Smash Master
can we make it a flamming one instead? I mean that way it cauterizes the wound so they live longer.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
sup modesto?!
i have been really sick and having a lot of medical problems lately... long story short, i wont be coming to this smashfest. Im going into surgery this week and i doubt i will be able to be back in top performance by the 4th.

Miztik

Smash Master
Right now, my chances of an appearance on Saturday is 50/50. I have absolutely zero cash. :(
NOOOOOOOOO JMIC!! rob a bank or something...

Come tommorow to San Pablo :D check the Hyperbolic Time Chamber :D.
never again

sup modesto?!
i have been really sick and having a lot of medical problems lately... long story short, i wont be coming to this smashfest. Im going into surgery this week and i doubt i will be able to be back in top performance by the 4th.
**** that hella sucks hope you feel better soon

Miztik

Smash Master
I semi-agree with jamie

but if your not living then you cant play smash

but if you have no life or a life that invovles videogames, smash is ****ing awsome

lol

where you at jamie

Miztik

Smash Master
im at school =( but going home lolz...ummm

Smash tomorrow at my house???

anytime after 2

that means you (Jenny and Jayme)

Miztik

Smash Master
hell yea he is, well he better be he mentioned smashing about tomorrow a few days ago and we didnt know where so my house!!!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
man i forget about that action replay ****...uh if you want i dont really care for it
lol
k, i wont.
you and jamie would've gone DOWN

JAMIE, you coming, or what?
hes asking if you guys want him to bring action replay so you guys can have some 2v1 matches on donkey kongs break the target stage.
thank you jay are

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
paul, he said you can't pick up the controller unless i'm there too... sorry

what time am i going to your house, anthony?

Miztik

Smash Master
umm...hmm i prob wont be home til 1:30 but i have to clean my room (mainly make room for smash lolz) ill be at ihop at 1 if you want to meet me there or whatever, if not come by between the times of 2-9 i guess lolz

if you do meet me at ihop, then umm when we get to my house you can chill on the comp it'll only take me like 10-15mins to clean my room if that

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hmm...
i'll prolly be asleep when you get to ihop
so... i'll come (all over) after that.

MacD

Banned via Administration
dude. i don't want to go to a tournament saying i got hit on by alan.
wow, there's nothing wrong with that, all that means is that you're obviously atractive... last time i checked (which was never so i could be wrong) but good ol' rosedemon has good taste so consider yourself lucky mr park

Top Bottom