• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

i don't blame you. i have adblock, though. i forgot that youtube videos have adverts.

yayuhzz. even vevo channels don't have bs allover the screen.
awye adblock. Yeah I forgot a lot of other websites implemented ads into their videos. NOT A PROBLEM

get adblock Andre and if you're one of those people who like supporting others who stream / upload videos you can just add the url as an exception.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nah son shoutouts to laziness

i don't have adblock bc i don't know where to find a good one and never really cared to look

I decide to play one sc2 ladder match. I wreck the guy early game, take the entire map, and he still stays in the game. I think I had like 8 bases to his two. He built a triple layer of supply depots and two planetary fortresses in his natural. wat **** is wack

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
look up adblock, download, restart browser, DONE. takes like a minute.
and saves you 5-10 minutes a day in forced ads (if you youtube as often as i do) as well as getting rid of those pesky banners and such.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
just had a tooth pulled (about 3 years too late).

the doctor was about to go into scolding mode, but i shut that **** down like a pro.
looking at the picture they took of my teeth, he started his whole "i see it's been a long time since your last visit" as if the paperwork didn't already tell him that.
so i responded with, "last time i went to a dentist, i woke up with his **** in my mouth."
end of conversation.

time to go pick up my 8 billion vicodin!
kids, don't do drugs

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
my dad just moved back to california (oakdale).

maybe he'll come play smash with you guys.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
We're playing right now actually. His marth is godlike
yeah. he's got that old school aggro marth. he just doesn't go to tournaments because he says they're all just camping ******s now. (really, it's because he sucks against good falcos. lol)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well the politically correct way to say it is that they came up with it together. i'm not gonna act like he's a badass or anything. i know ken was always a little better than him, just not as inventive or creative.

and i told you guys a long time ago, it was called the kenny combo before the media dressed it up for fox news.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i noticed i'm starting to like those girls who are like
just old enough that it won't be statutory ****, but small enough that i can still hold her down and shove it in.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
the irl kenny combo is when i interrupt two people who are arguing and tell him why they're both wrong and stupid (even if i secretly agree with one of them).

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man, Preet and I played project m today for like... 5 hours. Preet made ness look top tier. Zelda ***** and is god tier. She needs to be nerfed. sheik, marth, and fox are still really solid. Falco sucks now imo. ganon is really good, charizard's side B is ridiculous, and bowser is a walking super-armor machine. I'm probably gonna waste all of my free time playing this game now

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Zelda is AMAZING in project m. Whenever you're back in modesto andre we should play. I am convinced that I can beat any character you use (except possibly your zelda). Every one of her attacks either combos into another attack or hits really hard. All of her attacks do good to extremely good damage. Farore's wind is #$@^&#%$##^%$^ ****ing good. I think she can farore's stall of the edge of the stage in such a way that most characters can literally do nothing about it. Thanks to new farores tech the move has what appears to be 0 frames of lag after it finishes if you know what to do ;) . Every move is godlike. I could rant for hours about the potential that every move has now after practicing some stuff for the last 15 minutes. I think she could be top tier even if every move she has had its damage reduced by 2-3%

Top Bottom