• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO

kenny's commentary for project styles... ahh man.... wow

but actually though

if 69 and bizzarro are there, i would prefer triforce commentary, with you as well nick. i could commentate some of project styles' matches too

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
LMAO

kenny's commentary for project styles... ahh man.... wow

but actually though

if 69 and bizzarro are there, i would prefer triforce commentary, with you as well nick. i could commentate some of project styles' matches too
how is nick not part of the triforce commentary in the first place? someone has to be the brains of the operation xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha well he is

you too as well keith... if only you go back to your original main...

ahh nick i'm feeling really hype. let us know soon bout kriers!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I played spenser today in smash. I was actually playing really on point. I'm ready for this next tournament. Get at me modesto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sometimes you feel on point when you're bodying somebody

if u got bodied by my young link...

just wait till u meet project styles! he's soo freakin good man. he 3-stocked me in dittos a few times.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
That's true andre, but I was playing like **** when I played you the other day haha. Just had to shake the rust off. I'll tap at this next tournament

And in reality commentary is open to whoever feels like doing it. I would've let you do it kenny but damn, you're actually a retired Canadian professional goaltender? Not legit man, this is America. We don't approve of your kind here

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
correction, this is "flopmerica" according to mikehaggar.

haha well

my ylink is still not as good as project styles'

we just gotta be ready for him.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i know i'm all funtastic and whatnot, but i picture me sitting in my room alone without the slightest hint of hype involved. lol

I got ***** today, someone stole like $100 of my stuff today. I had John and the other Krier's people look through the camera system and we found out who it was though they left asap after they stole half of my stuff. :(

Those people are going to get busted if they ever come back though.

Sucks for people like m2k who've had their stuff stolen multiple times.

WOWWWWW that really sucks. Was someone able to identify who it was (as in, do you know the guy's name?)
No we don't know his name, shame, but oh well. At least they didn't take my backpack, then I'd really be ****ed. I don't mind too much, I'll earn it back in a couple weekends at krier's but it's pretty annoying that people do that sort of stuff. Usually people are respectful here (for either the other players or the camera cause everything around the store gets recorded)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm guessing he just beasts those kids in tournament and takes their lunch money (well, actually they pay you with packs so unless you sell them you're not really making any cash)

And while those kids are generally 'respectful', there's still quite a few that aren't. I'd say that about 1 in 10 people who play there have stolen cards from other people. I've seen people go in and sell stolen binders full of cards to other people, and pretty much every person I know who used to play (including myself) has been robbed by that crowd before (lol).

oh, you make money there? do you work there or something?
Tournament prizes and I buy/sell/trade cards every weekend for money. I mean it's not crazy amounts, but it's something decent.

The regulars are pretty respectful, but yeah there are some sharks there who don't really care. I've heard tons of stories from people, but usually it's not too bad at Krier's since they installed a bunch of cameras like a month ago after there was some major problem. Actually one of the people who works there told me how the stores around get assaulted with guns/ broken in all the time. LolModesto

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Legend of Krier's

Chapter 69: The invasion of the Melee tri-force. Project Bizzaro Virginity

special guest suuwosaka

Well I feel better about yesterday. Made it all back, the power of business is too good.

Suuwosaka will clean up in crews. You guys should let me open up again, I took five stocks last time even though I was choking. Not as good as kirbyraeg, but it's getting somewhere. We have to organize some crew for modesto. I think I'm going to go look at that crew battle on youtube haha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nick matchup dependent
keith matchup dependent
adaias is hit or miss. just put him in either as starter or anything he feels confident against

who else do we have? LOL.

project styles would be the most solid but... choknater isn't even going. ahhh man.

i think the crew would be really solid with nick, keith, adaias, project styles, and choknater

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah alright! yeah if spenser's in the crew, there's no need for me.

so we have
keith - marth
nick - zelda
prj$ - young link
adaias - fox
spenser - sheik

vs

merced rollin deep. if they all come they have...
bizzarro flame - ganondorf
maru - peach
gb - falco/fox
69 - link
GKL - ice climbers

hm... no matter how much i strategize in my head... man we are ****ed. LOL

all i know is.... i am the flame counter. i'll put him out with the lon lon milk.

Yeah I'm a hit or miss type of person. I'll just practice a bit beforehand so I get in the mood.

Well, time to go back to looking at PROJECT A with Yellow. Haha, funny how Korea makes anything work that's starcraft related.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'd go fox for the crew battle probably. Overall fox is definitely my best character right now

And for the tournament I'm gonna pull an m2k and just play as whatever character counterpicks my opponents character lol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm okay haha

2 foxes

that is extremely dangerous lols good luck guys

my best character is pretty low on the list of tears

however

on the bizzarro list, young link is above ganon

edit:

Ah two foxes creates such a liability. Do we have to name our characters when we sign up? I could play marth or even puff if needed even though overall my fox is my best character

Also that comic is too good.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i want to crew battle the modesto crew.

Kenny - falco
Lumpy - peach
LumpyCPU - fox
Mr. Holland - falco
GodKing - fox

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
let me list people who are likely to go to the tourney

bizzarro flame - ganon
gb - falco/fox
gb's bro - sheik/falcon
mga2 - falcon
maru - peach
stk - game & watch/luigi
dota - samus
yih - fox
69% - link
mtie - ganon
gkl - ice climbers
evo - sheik
mr yaah - fox
holy - yoshi
rtk - link/puff

hells yeah, we can counterpick the hell out of you guys because of the wide variety of mains before the actual selection of the merced crew

Top Bottom