• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so i was walking to the store when i noticed this dude wearing really short shorts. tiny. like i could probably have seen his balls if i wasn't too busy trying not to see his balls. anyway, just as i start to overcome the urge to look at his sweet man balls, i'm about to expLOAD IN YOUR MOUTH

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lmao kenny

Anyway Adaias, the tournaments usually take all day (11am-7pm). If we didn't have as much time to use the venue we could definitely wrap things up faster though

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
when it comes to safe/aggressive styles

it really depends on your character, as well as what works for you PERSONALLY. like, how YOU want to play. i personally don't like playing very defensively so that's why i'm really moving away from ic's lately haha. i think if i get more used to playing aggressively with other characters again, i can have a more dynamic ic's. idk, we'll see. i know fly and wobbs just like to focus on their character lol

but that's never been my style. i have always been diverse and able to switch around

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i favorite tactic with mario is fair to jab jab jab at low percents. LOL. on hit or on block. too good.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
first time i ever played Choknater, he refused to use any character that is considered a male.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL

man

those days were good

that was my zelda at its prime

and back when i cared about samus

too bad they're both horrible characters who are both worse than young link! :)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
There was sound. During one of the sets both players were doing some crazy stuff and then mike haggar (on commentary) had the craziest orgasm ever and the audio wires for the setup melted

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Haha, they were actually talking about jizarro flame in the chat for the stream today. Mostly about how he apparently got ***** by dart at genesis 2

:)

i favorite tactic with mario is fair to jab jab jab at low percents. LOL. on hit or on block. too good.
Yeah that's the baby kicks combo used by the scorpion master.

Hey Nick, I wasn't able to get a chance to talk to John on saturday. The guy in charge of the yugioh tournament (and other employees) were not there so he was busy running the whole store and the yugioh tournament the whole day. I'll give it a chance this monday, hopefully he's not as busy tomorrow. Sorry about that

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
realistically there should be 1,000 naruto cards all doing kyuubi-enriched red rasengans each about as big as a van

but it was all aizen's genjutsu. in fact, you're already dead.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha aight man let's do it! kim's actually home until thursday too. pretty sexy

how long are you here for? i have 3 weeks

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
how? he can't even old the hylian shield high enough to join the spartan army.

edit: i should watch 300...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nah son. he uses the wooden shield and the kokiri sword

he'll PROJECT STYLE on the spartan army all day.

Top Bottom