• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

i cant believe somebody thinks melee is stupid

do u still think puff is broken? hahah.
By stupid I mean how I don't like to play melee in general anymore. I like the current MBR tier list.

No. Puff is top tier but broken? Probably not, but I still think people don't abuse her as much it's possible. You barely even have to put any effort in playing jigglypuff though, and the fact that simple mistakes -> stock is gone for the majority of the people who play against puff makes it dumb.

LOL that voice acting is GOLDEN. I don't...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Q6AwrGUkQ
I thought this one was better

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=189624

It's a bit overhyped, but it's definitely something new and refreshing for the bio heavy meta game

the anti-metagame TvT build I've always thought about seeing how powerful and mobile vikings and banshees are though they are limited by being able to only shoot air or ground. Medivac drop counters...man looks so fun. I definitely can't play it out myself though.

I didn't even know one base could churn units out of 2fact2port. I always thought there wouldn't be enough gas, but somehow this works out well with hellions coming out of the factories.

Technical, reactive terran. So good. Eventually people will counter this and move on, but that's how the metagame evolves.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mccain you know damn well i'm really number 2!

looks like i need 6,000 more posts to make it official again!

real post count right now is 24,179

yeah you guys

we should have some kind of party where we go out somewhere and do something.
I don't know man sometimes we want to do something but half the time you're not there!

I feel so poor, can't afford to go anywhere. I've been wanting to open up some bank account but every time I'm about to make my move I think about how it's going to stay empty :(

Edit: has anyone been playing pokemon? How's 5th gen going? I haven't really tried it, and I don't think I will

overeager falco got too excited and jumped too early and missed the wall tech, but then again its pokemon stadium...

Man that teamwork is legendary. Over here in Modesto team games are more like free for alls

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL i bet kenny and his **** really could beat u and ur mom in teams spense

get at him

being so honest

Top Bottom