• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
yeah the rules were that the player had to have a level 6 handicap while the ganon was at 9. Also, at the end of the match if the ganon has more SDs then the player the ganon wins the match by default. The other guy who had to play against it actually had less SDs than the ganon in the 3rd game but didn't know about the rule and was to concentrated on the game to hear everyone yelling "you've gotta SD once or the ganon will win!"

It was hella nerve wracking too because everyone at the tournament was watching and talking **** lmao. It was 10 times more hype then GFs

It's probably not that hard to beat after playing it a few times, but there were a lot of things that threw me off. The acid on brinstar killed me at 40-50% i think on one of my first stocks the last game which was super gay

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Yessss can't wait to see loool.

I'm going to try that match right now off the top of my head I think Falco is the best character to use.

Also, how did level 9 Ganon counterpick (what stage would you have to go to)?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL probably ucm players picked it for the ganon

ahahhaahha i would tap level 9 ganon EEEEZ. bait warlock punches all day. spacie dthrow to block getup attack CG... or regrab tech in place cg

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah against a level 9 cpu i think if you stand next to them when theyre down you can just shield and they'll always get-up attack. or with marth could just space fairs all day and insta win.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
only seems fair i guess after they changed the pylon ramp block thing. i guess idra whines the most so if they are going to hear anyone, it's going to be him

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kenny ROFL

dude

i cruise the entire boards and this thread is pretty much on a pedestal of its own cuz of kenny and joemang...

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Hey, smashboards hiatus.

You'll see me in a few weeks.

You won't get to see my quality posting for a while. ;)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm about to watch "the town" which looks amazing and i've heard good things.

then i guess i'll watch "the social network" tomorrow since it's my day off and it also got great reviews from everyone i know.

any other movies i should look into? i haven't seen movie trailers in like a year so idk what's available for dvdrip. lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i had beginner's luck, too.

the first time i ejaculated on a girl, i got a hole in one.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahaha kenny then she catches it in her hands right?

i can imagine she could catch individual sperm cells between her eyelashes tho, dat skill

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
actually i try to throw her curve balls but she still manages to catch every drop in her mouth while singing me britney spears lyrics.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
please, son.

curve balls are my signature pitch when i bust a nut.
i can hit a target from approximately 22ft away.
not bad when you consider my peenor is only 3 inches long and i have erectile dysfunction so i'm always soft when i ejaculate.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
andre, i read that story type thing. it was a fun/interesting read. i liked it.

i want to think it's a true story... i mean... it's believable... i wonder...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol. i learned in my first creative writing class that details give greater verisimilitude. its probably not true but the guy has a damn experienced mind in this kind of imagination to come up with this stuff.

Nah I'm pretty sure more details tend to make it seem real. It's a common topic to talk about in my Spanish Literature class. Spanish novels and short stories give me a headache since they're big on folktales and magical realism. Verisimilitude is huge in latin american literature.

I'd fail a creative writing class, seriously I don't have an imagination when it comes to writing stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amqaA8wntB4&feature=related

talk about...interesting korean rap. Thank you teamliquid for exposing me something like this.

I tap back and then you switch it up to another character and I have to figure it out haha. I need to learn the Ice tapper match up but there's no one to practice with here.

I started my own yugioh card business. Rolling in lunch money from IB kids haha. They're loaded with money so its not hard. Got to thank krier's.

Usually magic players are smarter so I dont think I'd get too much out of that. Do people play pokemon cards? What else can I exploit? Maybe I should hit up those Obama inauguration trading cards they have kriers

Top Bottom