• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lmao kenny hustling dem texas residents

Lol I could probably do that at mjc at the game room. Or I could hustle people at pool. yayhuz

Hey kenny, is it true that everyone says "y'all" over there? RJ's at tech school in texas right now and he said that he hears it so much that it's become a part of his daily vocabulary too. I think that would get on my nerves.

@Keith: I can totally picture myself walking in my basement and stepping on one of those things scurrying across the floor. I've gotta say that if that actually happened I'd be trippin' balls over it although I'd also be slightly less freaked out after having seen that picture.

But yeah keith, as I mentioned I'm free today so we should smash later.

Lol I could probably do that at mjc at the game room. Or I could hustle people at pool. yayhuz

Hey kenny, is it true that everyone says "y'all" over there? RJ's at tech school in texas right now and he said that he hears it so much that it's become a part of his daily vocabulary too. I think that would get on my nerves.

@Keith: I can totally picture myself walking in my basement and stepping on one of those things scurrying across the floor. I've gotta say that if that actually happened I'd be trippin' balls over it although I'd also be slightly less freaked out after having seen that picture.

I would imagine its very common probably with low to middle class people. My friend's upper middle class and she doesn't talk like "that" or at least she tries really hard to hide it. I know some people from the south who move to California try to kill their habits so they don't stand out.

we should have some hyperbolic time chamber training session with andre. I remember we had one for brawl singles and teams right before Genesis. It was pretty legit.

Lets have one for melee

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
You got this spense

GGs today keith. One of these days I'll have a breakthrough and be able to beat your marth with fox semi-consistently

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Haha yeah ggs man, our matches are always hella fun lol. I'm losing the Zelda/puff matchup so we definitely need to play more often. I could also use some brushing up on my fox game it's pretty sloppy in some regards lol. Your fox is getting pretty on point

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

there's a question on the little caesars application that says something along the lines of "have you been convicted of a felony? is yes, explain."
and here's the answer and typos that me and my roommate were LOLing at for like an hour.

to "explain" this guy wrote, "whit the wrong people at the wronge time and i learnd from it in if you give me a change i wout disapont you"

needless to say, he has already disaponted me...
hey i'm ready to get good at melee

fresh off of my official break-up

let's do this
i wanna hang out with spence... lol come over.

So I got Dotey and Spenser's IB english papers in class. It's like Mrs. John purposely selected to give them to me.

I like the pen edits on both of them especially the page numbers. It's not like either of them even at least tried to write neatly with the pen. I won't hate, good scores are good scores no matter what.

Old story bro.

But yeah Idra knew he had little chance of beating Jinro on a map like Jungle Basin. I think it's actually harder to win as zerg on that map than steps of war. As soon as the terran gets hi third base he can just PF there. PF is just so powerful on a map like that. You get higher ground, control of the middle / pretty much all the map, add a few siege tanks, and the zerg is going to have a HARD time keeping his third base alive. Stepps of war is a smaller map, but there are bases outside the "rushing" / main path of attack.

Idra almost had Jinro with that 6 pool, it's just that Jinro messed up his marine timing which actually helped him keep it alive with like one hp. Jungle basin, stepps of war, blistering sands are such bad maps. Scrap station is okay and benefits zerg a bit. The other maps are fairly even, could say they help terran just a slightest bit, but it's chance based depending on spawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZTjWZB2NxE

damn double drop and army attacking at the same time? BW status

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ8-ETHE9AI

The moonstar, who needs to be a movie star when you can be a moonstar with a sword

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yep pretty boring, just as most other finals have been. foxer needed to stick to his original playstyle or at least give it a try one of the rounds. he'll be back in a finals very soon enough though, definitely champion material, just needs a little refining around the edges. he IS the only player to make it to the finals twice after all, plus being a youngster, he has a bright future ahead of him for sure.

I didnt know there was a UCM tournament today. dsfadsgfddf

Aww, I guess I will miss out? :(

I expected some more drop ship play from him, but he kept trying to charge against MVP's biomech ball and...yeah got destroyed. He got outplayed overall though.

Well it's good to see each of the races has at least won once in a GSL. I want to see some better protoss players. There are loads of good terran players, a handful of zerg good players...and MC for protoss lol

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
lol damn

most of modesto, or what's remaining, missed out on a great tourney.

gk managed to defeat lvl 9 ganon +3 handicap. it was a close one, but it was ****!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im sure there are plenty of ic's chain grabs that would still work. if he super armors dthrow dair, then i can try something else hhahahah.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
That ganon ****ed me up. I underestimated it. I should've just laser camped him game 1 but everyone was booing so I fought it like a champ (and got ***** lmao)

Top Bottom