• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Miztik

Smash Master
hey andre are you busy tomorrow? me and kaushik want to smash, possibly get nick to play aswell and ill see what kenny is up too

Miztik

Smash Master
i want to play you soo bad jr!!!

also another flaw of mine i forgot to mention: i need to stop playing alot of chars so ima start only playing shiek and marth with some falcon of course. last couple times me and kenny played i'd be falco/luigi/samus and doc every now and then i need to stop that.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if u stay focused on getting better, u will get better

u got this antonio

im glad 2 hear kenny improved

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
*watching the nanny*
Tofu: man nick at nite *****
HMW: you know Fran Drescher got ***** in real life
Tofu: NO WAY!
HMW: yea forreal
Tofu: *looks on wikipedia*
Tofu: GET FUKING ***** FRAN!
LMFAO

wow... i would/could NEVER **** fran. even if she was like "don't have sex with me" and i did it anyway.
i mean... she'd be like "STOP! NO! DON'T! SOMEBODY HELP!" in that annoying voice until i killed myself by stabbing myself in the ear.

p.s. andre, when can you play again? i'm anxious. peach is sooo good. i'm gonna learn to play perfect with her.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMFAO

wow... i would/could NEVER **** fran. even if she was like "don't have sex with me" and i did it anyway.
i mean... she'd be like "STOP! NO! DON'T! SOMEBODY HELP!" in that annoying voice until i killed myself by stabbing myself in the ear.

p.s. andre, when can you play again? i'm anxious. peach is sooo good. i'm gonna learn to play perfect with her.
how bout i have a smashfest at my house on friday

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm down for smash anytime. Assuming you do have that smashfest, is it fine if I bring my crew/force them to come so they get better?

Miztik

Smash Master
As Andre's official spokesperson as of now (self-proclaimed of course), Im going to answer your questions by saying, " **** yea nick bring the noob crew and jr if you dont come ill have to find someone to kick my chair"

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
stay
bru
tal

a message we all can approve of.

also, you guys need a uc welcoming smashfest for macd (and me too)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Wait, so you're not coming? JR! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I need my daily dose of ****. :(

Oh, what time should we show up thursday tho?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
no way. that's hella far for him to drive out of the way. how are you getting to fresno?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh, i see.
well... is it like this saturday?
idk i'll post after i find out how much it'll cost to get there

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
is kaushik going to andre's? if so... isn't he coming from ceres? if so... doesn't he want me by his side?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah he can probably give you a ride. I'm not sure that he's going but I highly doubt he really has anything else to do. Lol, I'll give him a call and see what's up.

Top Bottom