• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i was expecting a 10 second silent moment of isai awkwardly staring at keith's shirt.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
HAHAHAH chong would do some **** like that.
haha well hey
obligitory admitance to being drunk: i'm drunk lozsl

played like 2 straight hours of smash 64 with robert and he usually beats my *** butw e had good matches. back and forth. so much shield stun in that game. i try to main link but he sucks so bad at recovery and his combos seem situational. i'm not bad with fox, but isai would still beat me or at least take a couple stock off me, so i'm not that good yet. i think i main samus in melee till i play at a tournament again. she's so well equipt for so many scenarios.

she has great defensive skills and shield pressure mixups and she doesn't even have to stay scared. she can be offensive because i'm really well at playtforms and cancelse and wavelands to missiles.

SAMUS CAN EASILY DEFEAT IRON MAN IN AN IRON MAN DITTO with no items.
her misselse are stronger than the drugs robert downer jr used to be addictided to.

that was a joke and it was good in my head but not that good in text.
i'm gonna watch futurama or nightmare on elmstreet on netflix and go to sleep now or soon.

if anywone acytually read this whole long dang post than i salute you and you should let me know so i can send you your salute in the mail via mail man or fedex ups employee. have a great summer.]]

p.s. i got a job at pizza hut and i only turned in one application sincei 've been in texas.

life is doing that thing again where it pretends to be going smoothly so i'm assuming someone close to me will die soon.

mike, i'll talk to you soon. i wanna say hi now that i'm in tejas like you.

goodnight smashboards.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
HAHAHAH chong would do some **** like that.
haha well hey
obligitory admitance to being drunk: i'm drunk lozsl

played like 2 straight hours of smash 64 with robert and he usually beats my *** butw e had good matches. back and forth. so much shield stun in that game. i try to main link but he sucks so bad at recovery and his combos seem situational. i'm not bad with fox, but isai would still beat me or at least take a couple stock off me, so i'm not that good yet. i think i main samus in melee till i play at a tournament again. she's so well equipt for so many scenarios.

she has great defensive skills and shield pressure mixups and she doesn't even have to stay scared. she can be offensive because i'm really well at playtforms and cancelse and wavelands to missiles.

SAMUS CAN EASILY DEFEAT IRON MAN IN AN IRON MAN DITTO with no items.
her misselse are stronger than the drugs robert downer jr used to be addictided to.

that was a joke and it was good in my head but not that good in text.
i'm gonna watch futurama or nightmare on elmstreet on netflix and go to sleep now or soon.

if anywone acytually read this whole long dang post than i salute you and you should let me know so i can send you your salute in the mail via mail man or fedex ups employee. have a great summer.]]

p.s. i got a job at pizza hut and i only turned in one application sincei 've been in texas.

life is doing that thing again where it pretends to be going smoothly so i'm assuming someone close to me will die soon.

mike, i'll talk to you soon. i wanna say hi now that i'm in tejas like you.

goodnight smashboards.
kk, get to it, get a pocket phone once you get a pay check and maybe you could call people sometimes.

also, then, not than, you dirty piece of ****! just because you moved doesn't mean I will ever forgive for that mistake

So who wants to play smash wednesday or thursday? I haven´t touched melee since the last time I was at Keith´s house which was about a month ago.

Also, I´d like to see some sc2 replays if you guys have started playing each other.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah jr you did already haha, but its cool. now you can get on maple though <3

oh and adaias, i can probably play any night, thursday morning'ish i'll be busy doing work stuff but other than that im usually always free like i have been. oh and hey, are you still hacking on maple? i recently sorta started playing again, you should hook it up with some leet items or at least some mesos haha.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
all salutes are in the mail... maybe...

Bravo good sir.
you mean good derp, right?
kk, get to it, get a pocket phone once you get a pay check and maybe you could call people sometimes.

also, then, not than, you dirty piece of ****! just because you moved doesn't mean I will ever forgive for that mistake
is pocket phone another name for go phone?
either way i prolly won't have a phone for a while (if ever)
good **** kenny!!
yayuhzz
lumpy likes louis c.k.? nice
probably my favorite comedian.
i read all that **** and mothaphucka you best be sendin me like 10 thousand salutes or else im gonna keep typin up vague empty threats

also bromang any coworkers that got it like this?? rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

they ALL look like that. that's actually the uniform we have to wear too. mine's a little tight, but i'll get used to it.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
anymang have any tips on mario kart wii? my friends keep beating me in that game

maybe it'll help if i say that i play ganon or some char who looks like him (probably waluigi since he wears purple). it seems to be a bottom tier character though since i keep on losing. also, i always have an urge to bump into people with my down-b but it doesn't really help much unless if i push them into the lava.

help pl0x, and don't even get me started on mario party 4-7 (i also use a bottom tier character for this game; waluigi)... derp derp

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i was playing murio cart wee the other day.
i suck though. i'm oldschool so i refuse to learn any other vehicles that aren't the go cart.

my philosophy: if you can beat a street bike with a go cart, you're a badass.

wtf does derp mean
HAHAHAHA

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
...........what
if you went on 4chan more often you'd probably know, hard to explain but basically its a pseudo-meme.

anyways, how did your items go, any chance at getting them back?

adaias, you should seriously hack some items or mesos for me, i'll try to pay you for it if its worth it lol. either way you should come over and play some smash soon or something. was talking to jaime on maple yesterday and was telling him he should come over someday and nick/adaias/andre and the rest of the crew should come and smash. sound good/doable for anyone?

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I can probably come over later this week. And hey, did you get your AX shirt yet keith? Mine still hasn't gotten here...

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
I can probably come over later this week. And hey, did you get your AX shirt yet keith? Mine still hasn't gotten here...
Haha yeah I meant to post earlier, I just got mine yeaterday actually, it's sahweet. But yeah hit me up and let's play smash or maybe sf

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey look kenny left his info logged into my other pc. it shall stay that way, and many lulz shall ensue.

yea i lost like 300 mil in that rollback. I still have like 100 mil. jamie also plays? I dont really "play" I just hack and sell stuff. what world are you guys from? I am in bera, if everyone is in scania i can make a character there if it means some nice income if not then we can manipulate mts. man this psp sms style thing is slow. im in socal atm near riverside. i will be home in a couple hours

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Yeah were all on scania. You guys should cone play smash tomorrow or something and we can talk about some free items xD

hey jr What happened with your items, any hope of getting them back? You're gonna need to start playing again soon I'm almost 50 :p

Top Bottom