• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol dang yea

took a while for me to get my luffy hat

but shipments are worht it no matter what

get at my hat

and the double ds

The hat suits you though. It would look mad ******** on any of us. Luffy skin color and build. hahahahaha DOUBLE DS, you best be joking ******. DOUBLE DS aint **** without the pokewalker

Miztik

Smash Master
its actually a good game lol
LOL

Why are you still that terrible excuse for a player?
if im a terrible excuse where does that leave you?

because im pretty much better than you without caring or trying in this game when you actually try to get better, and i still beat you more often or not

john all you want but you and i know both know the statement above is true.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
the famous jet jackson?
Haha I remember Jackson... and I actually used to watch that show all the time lol. Idk if I ever actually played Jackson though, just that he got good at melee really fast.

And ****, i played spenser for hella long and we ended up playing around the world at the end. I got stuck on kirby for like... 6 games. How does anyone use that ****ty *** character haha

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Haha I remember Jackson... and I actually used to watch that show all the time lol. Idk if I ever actually played Jackson though, just that he got good at melee really fast.

And ****, i played spenser for hella long and we ended up playing around the world at the end. I got stuck on kirby for like... 6 games. How does anyone use that ****ty *** character haha
i hella wanna play around the world now.
we need to get four people playing it next time we can.
looks like that skill hasn't been passed down the armstrong line for generations, eh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i love it.
FINALLY, my controller got here. Time to break this one
spare parts.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
foshizzle man. i get my car in 3 weeks-ish when i come down to stockton so expect a long road trip down to NYC from me (not really, i wouldnt be able to drive that long and still be alive) but yeah

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
well we only did 1 fox ditto, i wasnt warmed up yet & it was on a stage that i dont like, but he beat me there

i was only consistently losing to him in dittos. but i was beating him pretty hard when it wasnt a ditto

Foy

Smash Champion
I called my boy jesiah. He is at dunskies right now, hugs took the phone and wouldnt let me talk to jesse.

Then dunskies didnt remember me when i was with you jr at that tournament

=[

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well we only did 1 fox ditto, i wasnt warmed up yet & it was on a stage that i dont like, but he beat me there

i was only consistently losing to him in dittos. but i was beating him pretty hard when it wasnt a ditto
i always assume that dittos are you strength, but it's good to know you are still the best in the world...
please beat mango and hugs in tournament. haha

Top Bottom