• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yeah guys, nick you should try to come over today (wednesday) or thursday. if not maybe andre will be down to play on friday. and after all is said and done andres house on monday.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
edit: that picture broke the rules. psyduck is always supposed to be cute gawd dammit...

am i the only one that spams this thread anymore?

:(
By high quality forum standards, my posts would be considered spam and trolling, but on smashboards...it's quite the opposite.

I am up for smash on Monday, Andre. My IB testing starts right on tuesday so I'll come by early and leave early since I want to make sure I get back home early

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
idk much about sensui. didn't see anything after he was introduced.

all i know is toguro was gay. i wasn't a fan.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Aite so I'm done with finals and my semester is over. I'm definitely down to smash. I still have work at a really inconvenient time in the afternoon during the weekdays, but I'm still down to do **** afterwards. So yeah, just let me know where the smash is at and i'll be there. BTW...

I now have FIVE (5!!!) tvs and 2 of them have built in VCRs. And yeah, I've also got a dazzle. We should definitely record some **** the next few times we hang out

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Saturday looks mad good for sac. I'm speaking for myself and not John who I expect to come in and john about why we can't go on saturday. That said we're going saturday.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

edit: this was originally a picture of selena gomez and miley cyrus holding a p3n0r with yum juice allover their faces... i decided to go with this one instead...

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I stared at that gif for like 10 minutes. . . . pretty odd/awesome

not sure about saturday. . . I mean, I think I can, I just might wanna be back within a certain time period. . .

also, there's a hub house on saturday, too. . .

decisions decisions. . . . =(

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
nick, i got your number from anthony but either you ignored me :( or you have a different number now, cause i texted you the other day. i cant do anything this weekend cause i work, but if any of you are down to do anything tomorrow (today) or the real tomorrow (friday) then text me or call me, and if you dont have my number get it from someone who does. if none of this happens then i think were all set to smash on monday, per andre.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lmao spense

And yeah, sorry i didn't text you back keith but that is still my number. I left at someone's house so I didn't have it on me at all that day. I probably won't be able to do anything until saturday though, so if you can't smash then we'll just have to play at andre's on monday

And that game was actually pretty good mike. I've played at least ten games built around that idea and most of them fail pretty hard

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
simon is ******** and billy is everything I could have hoped for and more. . . its fun going on a block killing spree in those dungeon levels

now that I think of it, I dont think there's anything I've taken a part in destroying more in my life than mario blocks. . . . .
well, besides joon's stocks in melee

edit: thanks xilo

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ima switch the controls and play again in a bit because they feel awkward... my tech skill with link is too good though.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
itd be pretty neat if you could set up an online battle format w/ these chars. . .

dibs on billy! you can have samus. . . .

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
what's restaurant city? (don't say a game on facebook)
(ok, say a game on facebook)

Miztik

Smash Master
lmao spense

And yeah, sorry i didn't text you back keith but that is still my number. I left at someone's house so I didn't have it on me at all that day. I probably won't be able to do anything until saturday though, so if you can't smash then we'll just have to play at andre's on monday

And that game was actually pretty good mike. I've played at least ten games built around that idea and most of them fail pretty hard
yous a bitch nigga

in that game, billybill is OP
yous a ***ga bitch

what, holding down S and jumping?

yayuhz
***ga yous a bitch

i think yall should get facebook and play restaurant city
bitch yous a ***ga

sup bromosexuals

Top Bottom