• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
I am impressed, Merced.

I'll play you Andre, I'll keep getting better as time goes on. I haven't played melee nearly as long as anyone else here, but I'll get somewhere eventually

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
its really hard to cover ur tracks with ganon against puff, like protection moves. he has ftilt and uair but other than that puff's bair has unlimited ways to get in

but when puff gets hit..... ♥

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
what we're actually talking about melee here?

surprising change P:

also ganon is hella good. if i had to pick a secondary after all the characters i have fun playing with, ganon would be that secondary.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
if i had to pick a secondary, it'd probably be link. he has the triforce of courage and doesnt afraid of anything.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Foy tried to take down my falcon with his world-renowned kirby skills, and failed. What he did take was a dump on jpeg's face with that kirby falcon punch.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I guess that makes you horribad with making milkshakes

and yes, I did say that. . . . .

And I just played a few poker tournies online for the first time in like 5 months . . . Im realizing that I might be the worse ever. . . I just spewed off like a complete donk in a matter of 10 seconds. . . . . made it pretty deep too, top 27 outta a 1200 (edit: nah, it was 1700) player tourney. . . I was sooo close. . . I MIGHT or might not be sobbing like a girl right now. . . =(

I guess I get to study for my tests tmw, but still. . . .

DOnt get into this ****, joon. . .

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
john, i didn't read that post... and i'd be willing to bet i'm not the only one.

if i had to pick a secondary, i'd pick Super Mario Brother because he saves the princess and doesn't afraid of anything.

edit: anyone else notice that princess kinda rhymes with incest? that king be gettin' some.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
how would people not read it? it's not even long

am i really underestimating the laziness of smash players? =D
Id probably take you on that bet, actually, if there was a means to measure it, that is

it's no biggie, though, as it's just a mini-poker rant

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
so i just played pokemon blue and i caught a mew.

i feel like i'm rediscovering my childhood...even though i'm still basically a kid

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
mew is not in blue. you just wanted that sentence to rhyme.

and john, no one will ever to place a bet on any of the things i say i'd bet on. results are inobtainable... that's not a word, is it?

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
pretty sure he meant unobtainable. dont give him false hope mikey wikey, he might get lynched for such a thing :(

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol no. i have a mew.

and it feels so good even with a non-legit moveset

bubblebeam/dig/transform/mega punch LOL

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ok then, falcon kirby MM when I get up there, sAAAN!

well keep two lvl 1 falcons in the game to absorb each time we die/lose a power. . . .

by the way. . . me coming up there has even a higher chance of happening. . .

mom is looking to leave vegas and is taking her car up to NH to live with family. happening around june 20th. . . . I can then take a car to upstate. . . any tips for driving the freeway thru NY?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that ain't my level 46 legitimitely caught but only used once Dialga, which gained a level from exp share back when i didn't know that exp share shares ev's as well

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my sheik is freaking sooooo good LOL

man get at me in brawl

my zelda is getting a lot better too
though she kinda sucks as a character

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man, zelda's fallen so far in the tier list in brawl... I kinda wanna play again though. Haven't had my copy of brawl for 9 months because I let someone borrow it and saw no point in actually asking for it back until now

Looks like edward went easy on him with a weak knee as there are no sparks flying.

Yeah zelda is complete trash in brawl. Sheik is alright. She's really good at close combat (get at her defense not lowering from using it) but her kill power is just bad. Even switching to zelda to kill isn't quite a good option as charging needles and securing a good postion is better than trying to go in for a kill with Zelda. Not to mention you can SDI her smashes (as long as they are not stale :laugh:) and punish back.

that's why you only use dsmash with zelda to kill
That's not even that good at killing, but I suppose it works on characters with bad recoveries. you can abuse the traction of the stage to reduce the knockback significantly. All I do in brawl is play gay and SDI all this ****. Ask Andre about this and he'll confirm it.

Also, why use zelda's dsmash when sheik has a superior dsmash?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
just finished the first seven chapters of FMA and i'm gonna have to be honest, Clueless is one of my favorite movies of all time.

edit: ^^ that is the greatest sentence of all time.

Top Bottom