• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
oh, nwa is that one guy who is pretty cool

nvm I don't remember anything other than that he was really good with brawl ness, I remember him just destroying a bunch of people.

Miztik

Smash Master
Today, I was at the Apple Store taking random pictures of myself. I took one with a really stupid face. This girl passes by and says, "Wow, that's a cool effect! You look just like an alien!" I wasn't using any effects. It was a regular picture.
FML

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
fml stuff is only funny if you read them and imagine that they're talking about someone you don't really like that much.

Miztik

Smash Master
um nvm no smash at my house tomorrow but my last day of class is monday so maybe smashfest or something coming up at my house when school is out we'll see

Miztik

Smash Master
but look at him he looks so cute in my avatar...

so today was fun learned alot about myself in smash kinda lol

My shiek- still pretty good maybe a lil better now that i've taken some time of my approach is different.

Marth-is getting alot better, way better than it ever was imo i finish combos better just need to work on a few more things

Falcon- is decent not consistent but when im playing well with him every match is close just need to work on my consistency

Falco-oddly enough was playing very well vs jamie and kenny i think its my style of play that helps my falco

Miztik

Smash Master
What about your M2?
my m2k is still a bit rusty i guess i need to eat more mango's or something and relax at the park maybe even the zhu, but the zhu has alot of germs, so idk hopefully i get lucky and there is no darkrain or i may have to say home and eat some homemade waffles and eggz.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
after your breakfast, when you visit the taj mahal, you definitely don't want to get followed by a silent spectre.

MechaBoozer20XX

Smash Journeyman
my m2k is still a bit rusty i guess i need to eat more mango's or something and relax at the park maybe even the zhu, but the zhu has alot of germs, so idk hopefully i get lucky and there is no darkrain or i may have to say home and eat some homemade waffles and eggz.
What

after your breakfast, when you visit the taj mahal, you definitely don't want to get followed by a silent spectre.
the ****?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
but look at him he looks so cute in my avatar...

so today was fun learned alot about myself in smash kinda lol

My shiek- still pretty good maybe a lil better now that i've taken some time of my approach is different.

Marth-is getting alot better, way better than it ever was imo i finish combos better just need to work on a few more things

Falcon- is decent not consistent but when im playing well with him every match is close just need to work on my consistency

Falco-oddly enough was playing very well vs jamie and kenny i think its my style of play that helps my falco
its good to know u are thinking more about smash thats how u get better!!!

IssacD FTW
u always win thsi thread **** man i want to brown nose u all day

Top Bottom