• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Wow, i didn't know there were so many rules to riding shotgun. I'm pretty much always the guy who drives so I guess I was kinda out of the loop lol

Anyway, I'm gonna call you Anthony. Pick up yo phone

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
today we just smashed a little at anthony's and now me, keith, brandon and nick are hanging out.
(i'm just watching ufc ha)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Smash today was really fun, as always. Didn't get to play Jamie though so I need to make up for that next time. Brandon showed me some puff techniques which will definitely help my game if I get 'em down, and just playing everyone today made me feel like I improved quite a bit.

UFC
Manswers
1000 ways to die

Lol, good **** today

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
awww, luuckkkys!!!! good **** playing smash with the 3rd best in norcal =D (gratz on that, too, brandon). I cant wait for r3 too see if I have improved against norcal's finest!!! I hope to have some spare cash to be able to challenge a bunch of ppl in MMs!
(btw, ppl donttake it the wrong way if you challenge them to MMs, do they?)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Smash today was really fun, as always. Didn't get to play Jamie though so I need to make up for that next time. Brandon showed me some puff techniques which will definitely help my game if I get 'em down, and just playing everyone today made me feel like I improved quite a bit.

UFC
Manswers
1000 ways to die

Lol, good **** today
good matches today. i think we've both gotten better at the fox/puff match up.
first round of the kimbo fight was too good. and right after the fight LMFAO
that's me after i play more than 5 matches with brandon.
awww, luuckkkys!!!! good **** playing smash with the 3rd best in norcal =D (gratz on that, too, brandon). I cant wait for r3 too see if I have improved against norcal's finest!!! I hope to have some spare cash to be able to challenge a bunch of ppl in MMs!
(btw, ppl donttake it the wrong way if you challenge them to MMs, do they?)
challenging somebody to a mm is basically saying you think they suck.

p.s. hey john, wanna mm?

Miztik

Smash Master
yesterday was fun

i think my falco has potential i wasnt getting completely ***** by brandon, falco puff is soo hard

NICK COME OVER AGAIN

and falco is so hard to use in teams i got ***** so hard in teams when it was me (falco) brandon (fox) vs Kenny (fox) nick (puff)...omfg i had no control over falco for like a min

sorry i couldnt invite hella people it was in my room and not many could fit in there it was kinda crowded with the 5 of us, if i move some things around i could fit more next time ill see what i can do

Foy

Smash Champion
So i picked up IC's for the rochester tournament.

Got ***** by a zelda player who only bair'd and fair'd.

=_= **** my life

Miztik

Smash Master
next time we got this i was thinking last night how i could set up my room for 1 more tv and at least 2 more people

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
challenging somebody to a mm is basically saying you think they suck.

p.s. hey john, wanna mm?
aww =(

. . but why does it have to appear that way? couldnt it just mean that you want that person at his/her A game (MAD cereal)? or that you wanna gamble and what better way than to throw up 5 bucks on a 45/55 - 55/45 with someone you think you are on par with?
bleh. dam smashers. . . .with their pride n ****. . .

and wtf foy. . .ICs? what happened to the falcon/fox/kirby trainin we gave you? =D. . . .
REP!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Just camp ****ty characters.
:(

It's okay zelda, I still love you. lol

Zelda is decent against ICs though. Fsmash stops most of the ways ICs approach while on the ground, and LKs are really useful whenever the ICs are in the air (especially useful for gimping nana and edgeguarding). I agree with Fly tho, just play campy. If you run away from zelda on any stage and use projectiles against her (with fox, falco, ICs, or whatever) she will have to approach you and you'll be able to punish her approaches pretty easily. IMO Zelda can beat a more aggressive ICs player but can't do a lot against a defensive one.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
john masters??
There's only room for one john master, and he's RIGHT HERE!!
. . . . . . nintendoking can be one too

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
aww =(

. . but why does it have to appear that way? couldnt it just mean that you want that person at his/her A game (MAD cereal)? or that you wanna gamble and what better way than to throw up 5 bucks on a 45/55 - 55/45 with someone you think you are on par with?
bleh. dam smashers. . . .with their pride n ****. . .

and wtf foy. . .ICs? what happened to the falcon/fox/kirby trainin we gave you? =D. . . .
REP!
i was kidding ha
i mean.. there are people who could take it that way, but **** them in their butts.
but i noticed that when people ask me to mm it's either fresno (habit) or some random i barely beat in tourney who thinks they should've won even though i played like **** :p

Just camp ****ty characters.
idk why but i never thought i'd see you use profanity on the boards.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i was kidding ha
i mean.. there are people who could take it that way, but **** them in their butts.
but i noticed that when people ask me to mm it's either fresno (habit) or some random i barely beat in tourney who thinks they should've won even though i played like **** :p
that sounds like something I(you?) should do after losing to you(me?) in tournament

ICs are pretty good stuff, but are they good enough?

Homemade waffles are just too good. I had one with peach, strawberry, and pineapple slices with whipped cream on top. I don't think anyone can top a waffle like that.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
that sounds like something I(you?) should do after losing to you(me?) in tournament
are you implying that we will play in tournament some day?
I don't curse very often, but I have nothing against profanities.
i wish that's how i was. ****...
Haha Kenny. You get to beat them twice, that sounds boring. I'm wondering...were those wins through peach?
i rarely accept. up until merced, i'm pretty sure i've never won a tournament set with anyone other than peach.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
yea yea =D, SUUUURE u were, KeN!

and yeah, I would def take it the wrong way if someone challenged me RIGHT after I won a tourney set against them.
You did pretty well that tourney, too. . . shouldnt have lost to that marth player, tho ( i Didnt even take the time to remember his name, OOOooOOOOO what!!!)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yea yea =D, SUUUURE u were, KeN!

and yeah, I would def take it the wrong way if someone challenged me RIGHT after I won a tourney set against them.
You did pretty well that tourney, too. . . shouldnt have lost to that marth player, tho ( i Didnt even take the time to remember his name, OOOooOOOOO what!!!)
i didn't lose to a marth player.
he 2stocked my peach on yoshi's first match.
2nd match i cp'd sheik on fd.
3rd match i camped his fox on battlefield with sheik.

p.s. right after i won the set, he challenged me to mm. no joke.

edit: hahahaha @foy

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
awww, that's pritty cute =D

O dang! I forgot, thought he beat you. My bad =(. . .the guy from the fresno crew, right?
and yeah, if your reading this dude, that's a pretty childish thing to do after the set (true story)

and lol! wtf? I guess im honored to hear that, foy. =)

Top Bottom