• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i just read spenser's post. spenser is still a spenser.

edit: i just read new norcal PR. brandon is still a beast.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Ill beat you all in smash.

And by smash i mean jousting with our *****
. . .thanks, gave me a really bad visual. . .

PR is alright, kinda makes me wish that I had gone to tourneies more often in the last two years and gotten better, might have been on there. . .or at least an honorable mention. =D
What do you guys think of them keeping the number of ppl on the PR the same? think it should be 20?

. . .ehehe, darrel above Dmike as norcal's best samus, JR would not approve

EDIT: up at 530am, kenny? day-umm son!

pockyD

Smash Legend
dark mike is inactive

also for some reason, we were under the impression that JR moved to the philippines

is that true? or is/was he just on vacation

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Ill beat you all in smash.

And by smash i mean jousting with our *****
i thought that's what we always mean when we say smash?
EDIT: up at 530am, kenny? day-umm son!
good morning, john.
dark mike is inactive

also for some reason, we were under the impression that JR moved to the philippines

fta and paul are probably annoying for a panelist, right?
haha always inactive or just active enough to be on the pr.
well if anyone has the transportation to hahahaha
^^^^THIS haha

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
aaaaaaaawww yyyeeeeeeeeaaahh

i love making babies with random people i meet online.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
dark mike is inactive

o no, I agree, he is. I was just saying for the sake of. . . .
Whenever Jr hears us talk or sees posts of a good samus/marth/luigi/dk, he makes sure to put a good word in for his fta boyz. I meant not to downgrade anyone with that comment. I guess I should have inputted a '=D' or something, afterwords. . . . ^_^

But yeah, JR is coming back in around a month and a half, I believe. he's going there primarily to help his family give assistance to his extended family financially. . .and to see them, of course

EDIT: FOOOYY! Hey buuuuuuddy! guess who might be coming over for a certain big tourney this January? (nothing's solid, but likely)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
o no, I agree, he is. I was just saying for the sake of. . . .
Whenever Jr hears us talk or sees posts of a good samus/marth/luigi/dk, he makes sure to put a good word in for his fta boyz. I meant not to downgrade anyone with that comment. I guess I should have inputted a '=D' or something, afterwords. . . . ^_^

But yeah, JR is coming back in around a month and a half, I believe. he's going there primarily to help his family give assistance to his extended family financially. . .and to see them, of course

EDIT: FOOOYY! Hey buuuuuuddy! guess who might be coming over for a certain big tourney this January? (nothing's solid, but likely)
and to get diarrhea

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
and to hook up with some of those SO5 girls (or whatever theyre called) that he was talking about (olala). . . . . . . only to later find out that he had contracted the siphs from them

And I actually didnt play that much (huge sadface). I even got offered a FREEROLL (Someone offered to buy me in a NL game for half my winnings, with no downside) and I turned it down cause I was feeling a lil nauseated and had major headache (and cause Im such a wuss. . .a MAAAD Wuss). Not happy with myself. . . I did, however, play one session of limit and won like 30 or something. That literally takes NO concentration to play.
Also, if you guys havent read, Im due to play durr in a heads up match game at R3. . . a bit excited for that. Kinda dont like the fact we have to play HU, but I'll take what I can get.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey spensey! you wouldnt happen to be catching a carpool up to r3 would u?

Im hearing some good things bout ur sheik =D

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
those are lies bro

and i might be able to go to r3, we'll see

EDIT: let's talk about potential r3 carpools now.

Foy

Smash Champion
Yo ill get in my teleporter and come out to R3.

JPeG you better bust out the george-is power and get top 10 or imma kill you.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
EDIT: let's talk about potential r3 carpools now.
Well, I was talking about socal carpools to R3. Not sure If my car can take driving 8 hours back and forth. . .I can ask it though =)

And I'll try foy. I just hope I can get in some hardcore practice before that day. All facets of my game need to be spot on.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Well, I was talking about socal carpools to R3. Not sure If my car can take driving 8 hours back and forth. . .I can ask it though =)

And I'll try foy. I just hope I can get in some hardcore practice before that day. All facets of my game need to be spot on.
****, you were talking about socal carpools

I was just asking whether I should give modesto a ride if I could pick up people

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I cant be there, sorry bizz. . .
Spense, didnt know you were gonna drive. . . . by all means, my boyz down in MODESTOOOO!!!!!!!!!!'s neighboring suburbs would love a ride.
and whats up foy? What could have gone in that bleep that was 4 letters long? cant think of one. . . .
If I come top ten at r3 i'll attribute it to you, man! even if I gotta take over the livestream!!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I cant be there, sorry bizz. . .
Spense, didnt know you were gonna drive. . . . by all means, my boyz down in MODESTOOOO!!!!!!!!!!'s neighboring suburbs would love a ride.
and whats up foy? What could have gone in that bleep that was 4 letters long? cant think of one. . . .
If I come top ten at r3 i'll attribute it to you, man! even if I gotta take over the livestream!!
you idiot!

it's obviously me that's gonna be top 10, george-is ain't got nothin on my crowd-o-meter sheik

Top Bottom