• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Wow, ppl posting like crazy right now... and I don't mean WoW ppl postin' like crazy although that's kinda true too

I checked and no one was doing anything, then I took an online test, and then I had to read a billion new posts to get up to date

Anyway, Anthony and I do go back and forth, but he's got way more experience. He's probably still at least a little better than me.

I am actually really motivated to improve, I just don't have much free time atm. So motivated in fact that I'm getting surgery pretty soon to improve my game. When i return i'mma **** everyone (or maybe just someone, idk yet)

And su is too good. Almost 100% of his marth strategy is spacing fsmashes, lol. Eh, he doesn't really play even play marth anymore but whatevs, that kid is beast

1000char

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
**** Andre stop reading this post and finish making that manga you're working on

You'd better read this post though. I wrote it just for you

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Why is no one commenting on the delicious flat chests of those girls?
Roses are red, cherries are black.
why ARE those girls' chests as flat as their backs??? =D
Isnt that a rule in anime or something?

PP, just letting you know again that I def disapprove on what you n mogwai are doing to us falcons. Do you realize what this'll do to the melee "FINAL" tier list ???? .. . .two words. . .exploding babies
Even though, the reply mogwai posted left me lol'in

Miztik

Smash Master
NICK find time and come to my house this weekend pwease

i wanna work on my falco against people other than kenny and kieth

i may want to main falco im sooooooo good

PEEPEE WHERE YOU AT?
besides in my heart

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
I'd rethink maining falco, anth, new times are acoming!
Just wait n see, I'll start learning this matchup better and then it'll my CAPTAIN NIPPLES that falcos start to fear!
The Falco Oppressor!
How does that sound??

EVERYONE DISCUSS MY TIER LIST
lol
sure thing. . .

falco could maybe be switched with marth, imo, Falco seems to have much more mobility and more options in the current metagame than marth does. It is less frequent for marth to be getting away from his exploitable spots as falco has more options in his. Ask me if that doesnt make sense and I'll elaborate. . . .
If you dont want this thread to degenerate into a tier debate thread, then ignore this. . . .

And Falcon above peach?
Aw, youre so cute. . . .

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think i have to do something on the 19th now lol

up until next feb i still have a leadership position in my youth group so it should still be taking most of my weekends

haah i didnt realize this thread was getting off

random stuff
nick - i saw ur post
guys talkin bout rankings - get at me i double 4-stocked one of the best players in modesto
pp - ritsu is the only flat chested one, mio is actually quite well-endowed for a japanese girl. tsumugi is white or something <3

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
PP, just letting you know again that I def disapprove on what you n mogwai are doing to us falcons. Do you realize what this'll do to the melee "FINAL" tier list ???? .. . .two words. . .exploding babies
Even though, the reply mogwai posted left me lol'in
i've actually been wanting to hear what you have to say about falco vs falcon.
. . .
If you dont want this thread to degenerate into a tier debate thread, then ignore this. . . .
when you put it that way... lol
while i know my list isn't perfect, i feel like the tiers are REALLY separated.

like... i think top tier, high tier, and the rest are not close at all.
Tier list according to Armada:

puff
ics
fox
sheik
falco
marth
falcon
peach
very interesting...
guys talkin bout rankings - get at me i double 4-stocked one of the best players in modesto
CHOKNATER'S PEACH DOUBLE 4STOCKED MY FOX IN BRACKET
then got 6-0'd in grand finals by brandon
you know you're not that much better than me anymore, right?
i mean... you see it, don't you?
6months ago, double four stock would be expected, now i'm good enough to say it was a fluke. ;)
Ahhh, you're right. I just did a quick once-over and assumed.....

=p
i'll once-over your face

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
NICK find time and come to my house this weekend pwease

i wanna work on my falco against people other than kenny and kieth

i may want to main falco im sooooooo good

PEEPEE WHERE YOU AT?
besides in my heart
I'm gonna be hella busy this weekend but i'll try to stop by for a few hours at least, just tell me when I can

Miztik

Smash Master
If your busy you better be playing smash sucka!

and how can i tell you when you can if your gunna be busy? lol i mean idk what time of the day your going to be busy nub

also

I think i main falco now, i feel like my tech skill is getting there, i just need to learn how to laser like lambchops then ill be set

xD

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
oh **** too good never post again plz
Lol

Anway, although i've got a lot to do this weekend all of the times are flexible. It's mostly just homework/finals/jobs around the house, so it doesn't matter when I do everything as long as it all gets done

Top Bottom