• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
you guys should battle it out for character rights. if you lose you never play that character ever again. of course, i don't know anyone else in fresno/modesto who mains marth, so i might be safe.
ill battle you for your marth rights, just cuz i dont main him anymore doesnt mean i forgot how to use him lol, also if i lose and im never able to use marth again, i wont really be 2 upset so what do you think of that

Brakedown

Smash Cadet
yes you do

and no a-mar so tracy guy can come i guess, where do you live, i have an aunt who lives by the mall, i take the corral hollow exit
yeah i live in mountain house. I kinda suck too. i hella suck actually i just want to get into a tournament scene. I still need to ask if i can go. Keep that spot open tho.

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, i just went with waht map quest told me cause i didn't want to get lost ;)

pika battles anyne

edit: i play pika so i must suck too right

double edit: and i don't use advanced techniques so i must suck with my main right ;}

iMichael

Smash Lord
I'll mm you envy. I have no idea who you are, but i just use DK, so its easy money for you. :lick:
Yeah I'll mm if I go....I know who you are and who you main @_@ *cough* stalker.....=D Nah I saw you play at SCC. No its not easy money liar!

Miztik

Smash Master
so juzz i take it you dont want to put up your marth rights lol its cool i understand that your worried LOL JK JK JK

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
LUMPY HERE:
i'm off all day friday...
so call me or something to update me...

and remember: the more people i get to play... the better i'll get...

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll mm if I go....I know who you are and who you main @_@ *cough* stalker.....=D Nah I saw you play at SCC. No its not easy money liar!
lol, that wasn't me...that was...um...HomeMadeWaffles. I'm not as good with DK as he is. I'm not even ranked in norcal, and there are a ton of people that shouldn't be ranked that are ranked

Miztik

Smash Master
yea i main falco but he's not my best character so i dont mind risking those rights seein as this sat may be my last tourney until brawl, unless i can go to more biweeklies or if there is more tourney's he in modesto lol

MacD

I'll mm everybody in this thread, and since i don't know any of you, i should let you know that i'm not that good, I use DK and i'm not ranked
ah but i do know you and i know i suck against DK in the first place so thanks but no thanks, well actually

maybe i would 50cent mm you so i could just play you

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I'll mm everybody in this thread, and since i don't know any of you, i should let you know that i'm not that good, I use DK and i'm not ranked
warp $tar warrior has a money match with ya already man. not sure if you remember him. he's just a black kirby player...not too many of those lol.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
How the hell do you people know me!? lol. I don't really know any of you. Its getting harder and harder to get people to wanna mm me. It used to be so easy, i just say "DK", and all of the sudden, 23 people wanna mm me, but more recently, i say "DK", and people are like, "DK!? EFF THAT! I'M NOT MM'ING YOUR DK!" lol

jmic

Smash Ace
go jmic,the world needs more good falcon players
LOL, okay! Are you going?

I'll MM you. C'mon, now you have to go. You can get some easy money, i mean, come on now, its a Donkey Kong. How can you go wrong?:lick:
Falcon vs. DK is such a fun match, I don't think I can turn that down! But I suck, I'm from Merced.:urg:

Hey Xilo, where should I meet you and what time? I think these guys convinced me.

park5150

Smash Ace
yayuhz, tomorrow is the big day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: me and JMIC have the same number of posts!!!!!!!

Miztik

Smash Master
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Are less than 24hrs away from the tourney yayuhzz

My predictions are

Singles winner- Me cuz im so cool, and in my mind im godly and nobody can beat

Teams Winners- Somethin Epic x2 cuz once again its me lol, and my partner is the best yoshi in the world yayuhzzzzzzz

MacD

xilo, we need some info, like where am i meeting you, should i go to brandons house or your house or what, and i know you want to leave by 8:30, so do you want us to get there around 8:25 or more like 8

Edit: i was going to double post but screw it,

mexican, there are 2 reasons i know who you are and why i'd lose

1. brandon ***** me with his DK and i know yours is better
2. your posts sound hella cocky which makes you sound like you are trying to hustle us, saying "I play DK so i must suck, right" makes it sound like i play DK and i'm gonna **** you

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Yea I don't think I can go. I had 2 finals the last 2 days, then 2 more on monday and tuesday, which happen to be my hardest ones. If I could take a day off, I would, but tonight is the only down time i'm taking.

It's ok, the world DOESN'T need more Marth players, so I think I can manage.

Top Bottom