• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

park5150

Smash Ace
yeah, you need this tourney to be double elination because it will be longer lasting and people would want to stay. and you need to give a time for it. Time for doubeles and friendlies and how long will the friendlies last...and we need to get tio [ tournament maker], or have me and andre draw the brackets and also need to make everything clear, like toe weeks before the tourney.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so i had one more question about banning, there is random reset and 1 ban, can i ban any stage or just counter pics and not randoms

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
so i had one more question about banning, there is random reset and 1 ban, can i ban any stage or just counter pics and not randoms
Most of the banning at tourney's aply to all the stages so this shouldnt be any different but it all depends on what mike decides

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Yeah, double elimination sounds good to me, but I will need some help

I had a good idea for a banner, but I couldn't find a picture or a video with good enough resolution to get what I needed. so I'll have to think of a new one

Lockain, check

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Hey mike i was able to talk to Lun In Spectra and he believes he will not be able to make the tourney because modesto is to far fo him to travel to but hopefully he may reconsider and he and the rest of baysains attend but as of rite now it looks like it wont happen

ilikepielol

Smash Rookie
I'm going to try and be there, not 100% sure yet but can let you know about a week from the event, but as of now I should be coming, so if you want sign me up as Geno.

Also, how will prizes work? Assuming there will be any.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
OH SHOOT! Kaushik wants to come?! Yayuhzzz~ Invite Preet too.

My brother (Mick) may or may not come to this.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
This isn't really smash related (except maybe to what Link will be like in the next smash) but apparently, next zelda, it's being worked on by Square enix, and is going to have a setting simular to the feel of Final Fantasy 7.

future Zelda, I am intrigued, there will be a motorcycle (epona), and guns and such

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
This isn't really smash related (except maybe to what Link will be like in the next smash) but apparently, next zelda, it's being worked on by Square enix, and is going to have a setting simular to the feel of Final Fantasy 7.

future Zelda, I am intrigued, there will be a motorcycle (epona), and guns and such
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WILL KILL ZELDA IN SO MANY WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well for me anywayz

Top Bottom