• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

jmic

Smash Ace
Yeah. Well I'll just use part of that $300 to buy two nunchucks anyway.

All this talk is as if I'm gonna win, hahaha. I'm sure as hell gonna try though.

Miztik

Smash Master
xilo when you talk to gamecrazy's manger you should ask him bout the prize and they may help people show up but then again idk

hey xilo on the first page change me from Lunchbox to Miztik alrite thanks alot man

Miztik

Smash Master
so man have you talk to Game Crazy's manger yet to see what was up about the location and the prizes yet?

Miztik

Smash Master
dang thats hella gay but hey Kero (Kim) would like to be signed up also sign up my friend Ares (KauShik) they both said they will be there

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
no, that's hella stupid, as is using the word gay in place of stupid.

ok, I'll sign them up

also, I'm tired of waiting for the guy to get stuff done, So I'm thinking I'll stop by MJC tomorrow and see if I can find the game club people there. They can get the tournament to be held there I'm sure. I need to sign up for a class or 2 anyway

Also, if anyone actually know somebody from the mjc game club thing, please tell me

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
no, that's hella stupid, as is using the word gay in place of stupid.

ok, I'll sign them up

also, I'm tired of waiting for the guy to get stuff done, So I'm thinking I'll stop by MJC tomorrow and see if I can find the game club people there. They can get the tournament to be held there I'm sure. I need to sign up for a class or 2 anyway

Also, if anyone actually know somebody from the mjc game club thing, please tell me
actually, jamie's friend ruben went to one of their late night tournaments recently. small attendance, one TV, but legit rules i think. good luck with this, i hope the gamecrazy guy starts replying.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I found the Mjc game room, it's attatched to the cafateria. If we could in fact get them to do it, it'd be a great place to hold the tournament. It could hold a good 125 people in the two rooms, plus there's food

Miztik

Smash Master
That will be perfect place for the tourney rite next to a cafeteria so you wont have to worry bout food man you need to get that place

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yo vincent i have no clue... if someone can hook me up with a ride, i'd go lol. my parents dont want me riding to tournaments with teenage drivers anymore (except for kim though lol), it hella sucks.

yo xilopryce i saw the game room... its really nice.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
**** dudes, after the crew battle between pauk and kaos... i have a dream....

imagine this crew merge:

TEAM PAUK + PERFECT KAOS + TURLOCK ZAIBATSU!

choknater, park, mick, obselete death, kero, miztik, palafrak, ares, preet, willy loman, macd, oni shinigami, a-mar, bzrk, xilopryce.... perhaps JMIC? perhaps HMW?

PAUK KAOS ZAIBATSU!!

(or some other cool name)

how does that sound, my friends?

and like... if we ever wanna crew battle again... we can just call captains and draft or something.

Miztik

Smash Master
**** dudes, after the crew battle between pauk and kaos... i have a dream....

imagine this crew merge:

TEAM PAUK + PERFECT KAOS + TURLOCK ZAIBATSU!

choknater, park, mick, obselete death, kero, miztik, palafrak, ares, preet, willy loman, macd, oni shinigami, a-mar, bzrk, xilopryce.... perhaps JMIC? perhaps HMW?

PAUK KAOS ZAIBATSU!!

(or some other cool name)

how does that sound, my friends?
i think we should do it cuz i really like the looks of this crew it sounds super sexy

PAUK KAOS ZIABATSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmic

Smash Ace
YES! Count me in! Count my friend Juzz while you're at it. He showed up at park's tourney with me one day when you weren't there, Andre.

Representing Merced! Haha. Ohh Leslie (if he unquits smash) and Chris. All from the UC.

Anyway, sounds freaking rockin' to me.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Yea boiz, let's make a bigass crew.

OMG JMIC, so you met momoraine and jimbo?! my loves! haha so they quit? thats so sad :'C

momo was such a sexy teamscape little asian boy

jimbo taught me how to play against falco

jmic

Smash Ace
I haven't seen chris around.. I don't think he's quit smash, but Leslie said he did in a Facebook blog/note. But I'm gonna change that because I told him I wanna Falcon ditto him, haha. He's the one that got me playing Falcon after he won our tournament last November.

Miztik

Smash Master
Yea boiz, let's make a bigass crew.

OMG JMIC, so you met momoraine and jimbo?! my loves! haha so they quit? thats so sad :'C

momo was such a sexy teamscape little asian boy

jimbo taught me how to play against falco
yea that is said i member jimbo he was hella cool had his donkey kong ***** my roy in singles and that wasnt cool but he was a really cool guy sucks that they quit its a sad moment when i good smasher quits

:urg: :(

Miztik

Smash Master
Just thought i should sare my thoughts with the rest of the smash world

Ness=gansta

how you ask?

hell beat you down with a bat, kick your a$$ with a yoyo and light you on fire and thats gangsta son

lol YAYUHZZZZZZZZZZZ

Top Bottom