• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mmmmmm... Morshu (Zelda CDI) for Smash Ultimate

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
“You want him? He’s yours my friend, as long as you have enough support!”

C572F053-2BCD-4A10-9DF1-D10A8D7E29B9.jpeg

Right, who’s this?
Morshu is the famous shopkeeper from the infamous game Zelda CDI.
If you talk to him, he’ll tell you what he has in stock, and if you don’t have enough rupees to buy those items, he won’t give you credit.

87D3F108-80C1-444D-B2AA-0E0751AB4851.jpeg

Okay, but why?
Here’s the thing, people love memes. They love them. Now, here’s a question: why would you request someone who you know he’s never gonna get in Smash only for the memes (such as Shrek and Goku), when you can request someone for the same reason, who’s somewhat possible and also a master of memes, like Morshu?
Aside from that, he could represent the CDI Zelda games that people love so much (just because of the memes, of course). Sure you can argue that they’re terrible, but they’re part of the history of the Legend of Zelda, and you can’t ignore that!

Also we desperately need another Zelda character in the roster!!!

AD723E5B-4122-4ECB-90E0-2632336FB1CE.jpeg

What would he even do?

I’ll give you at least three ideas:

Lamp oil:
Makes the ground slippery, thus making his opponents having a hard time walking on the stage and becoming more vulnerable.

Rope:
He could use the rope as a recovery, similar to Joker’s where he swings it, making it stuck to the ledge of the stage, and then climbs it.

And last, but not least:
ADDD24EE-9CD7-459F-89A4-27475B2F09E0.jpeg

BOMBS!!!
Sure Link(s) already have them, but what if his bombs could be a little over sized, and therefore, more powerful? Of course, he would have a limited quantity of them, let’s say five per stock, like Banjo & Kazooie’s golden feathers power.

Well that’s pretty much it, now do you support Morshu, HMmmmmmm?
F30D7CEC-5038-4D09-A6A8-2C06C89B5F8C.jpeg

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I wish Nintendo would acknowledge their... lesser media... more within games, but I don't think a full Smash fighter is the right way to do it. That being said, sneaking in a Harkinian or Oogtar spirit would be pretty rad.
So who should the Harkinian Spirit be equipped with? I'm thinking King dedede because he's a fat king with a robe.

Top Bottom