• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mm me at Apex!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
THESE *****S AREN'T READY FOR THE DYCK

Although idk how ryo would do against falco...

M@v

Subarashii!
Wow I'm surprised people remembered that. Would of taken him to game 3 if I didn't mess up a dacus <_<. I won't lie falco vs ike is my most experienced mu. I play an ike whenever I'm home in pittsburgh(colaya), and an ike at penn state, who also had san training this summer(berserker). So I'm just really comfortable in the matchup. Despite all the ike practice I have, I still hate his jab LOL. Its too good. At least I know how to di it >.<

:phone:

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Alright I'm down for da kid but how much and which character. And M@V I'm down for both!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
THESE *****S AREN'T READY FOR THE DYCK

Although idk how ryo would do against falco...
WE INVENTED THE ****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJbtLffHHw

Wow I'm surprised people remembered that. Would of taken him to game 3 if I didn't mess up a dacus <_<. I won't lie falco vs ike is my most experienced mu. I play an ike whenever I'm home in pittsburgh(colaya), and an ike at penn state, who also had san training this summer(berserker). So I'm just really comfortable in the matchup. Despite all the ike practice I have, I still hate his jab LOL. Its too good. At least I know how to di it >.<

jab is stupid and falco cant even get out of it most of the time no matter how good your SDI is...
Alright I'm down for da kid but how much and which character. And M@V I'm down for both!

Sonic and Fox my good sir, I play either, and you can choose one, the other or both.
and how about 10?

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Falco vs ike, anywhere from $1-$5?

I might consider marth vs ike for $1 too. He's my secondary so I don't trust him as much...yet. Who knows maybe I'll hit an enlightenment with him or something by apex lol.
I'll do both also!!!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I'll be taking pretty much all money matches. However, if it's less than $5, expect me to go a secondary

I'll try to record most of these and upload in HD.

$1-$4 My secondaries
$5 - $9 your anything vs my Marth (Best of 3)
$10 or more gets you a Best of 5 Set vs my Marth

Also, take a shot at the best team on the West Coast - Mikehaze and Tyrant. Starting at $5 per player.

I'll be making a list to hunt you down.

SINGLES MONEY MATCHES:
Freesam - $10
Patches - $5

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

San and I are accepting Doubles MM and friendlies at Apex where we will be going Double Ike~ Bring any team ya want.. except with MK :|

I won't accept any MM with teams that have MK in them... because Ike vs MK in doubles is just ********... if ya wanna double MK us for lulz in friendlies =_= you can though

General range will be 4-10 dollars (combined)

MM List: (all amounts are combined)
Cheese and Falln $10
ScaryLB59 and another Zelda/Sheik main $??
Cartoon (PT) and LingLing (Zelda/DDD) $10 Bo5
Excel_Zero(Peach/MK) and LingLing (Zelda/DDD/Wario/Pikachu) $10 (if EZ wants to i guess lol) Bo3
Ryo + Partner (Ike & Sonic) $??
IceArrow + Bro (Pit & ROB) $10
Fow & Mekos (Ness & Lucas) $??
Mjg + Domo $??
Nick Riddle + Shaky somebody $10 (**** got real)
Hope the people on this list didn't forget about this.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Forgetful aren't ya?

Mods merged our threads together. -____- guess we made our threads to earlier.

Anyways, i'm not making a new thread that's why I'm still here

Top Bottom