• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MM Laijin Vs. Evil E.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
i'm just saying, when i hand someone my money that i worked for and think to myself (i just paid some douche to beat me in a video game) i die a little inside. At this rate, you're going to be all sorts of dead in the next month or so.
just cause this thread doesn't matter I am gonna just talk to Wes rly quick.

basic only point is from what you said = I don't mind the light money matches I do with you and some others cause you guys are great. For instance with Reflex I did 5 dollars just cause I knew he needed money to get Diamond/Pearl and such so I figured ahhh what the hell. And for you... well that 2 dollar bill was telling me it needed to see a better player, and I was like "ok, *insert president's name*" I wish Nixon had his face on a bill... off topic but wait, this post is off topic. my life is off topic.

who gives a ****, everyone go to www.smashbros.com and look, we got 7 days. SEVEN DAYS.
not a "the ring" reference

ps Georgia pwns

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
You can just YouTube me and see how I play. Or check Google Video to see me vs the GPC Crew. Either way, I'm just a simple newb looking for a money match.

Also, don't look at the Georgia Power Rankings, they lied and said I was #3 in my state or something.

So 20$?

Well....

ehhhh....

im really still not sure like that guy sed im think im bout to pay u but ill go to school and thnk about it today

umm in case y ou didnt know ranks dont lie.....

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'll money match the both of em too, preferably before Wes does, cause that would be funnier I think.

BTW, it's been a long time since I've been down to GA for some smashing. I wasn't able to make it to the last Smash Aid cause I broke the top half of my face in a car wreck on the way over there :-(.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
I'll money match the both of em too, preferably before Wes does, cause that would be funnier I think.

BTW, it's been a long time since I've been down to GA for some smashing. I wasn't able to make it to the last Smash Aid cause I broke the top half of my face in a car wreck on the way over there :-(.
Whoa.....!

Are you okay???

So who do you main then???

Laijin

Smash Hero
MookieRah. You need to come to this tourney(Wherever we're having this match).
I probably won't money match you, but I have not played you yet. I still remember when you were suppose to partner up with me a Momocon, but some things happened it ended up not being that way. :(

He mains Mewtwo I believe. :o

ss118

Smash Master
Go Laijin.
Go Chaddd.
Go GA Wes.
Go Mookierah.
Go not Evil E.
>.>
Please post those fight for me when they happen.
also, Thunder's combo is waveshine to tap a so they are forced to get up when knocked down. Just saying

coach

Smash Apprentice

Come back to smash mookie. You're a cool dude.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Man, Evil E.. I really hate to say it, but I think everyone would appreciate it if you knocked your cockiness down a few levels. It's good that you're confident in your skills, but what makes Smash have such a good community is good sportsmanship and friendliness all around. Sure, you can be out to prove yourself as a smasher... but do it without insulting anyone, eh?

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Man, Evil E.. I really hate to say it, but I think everyone would appreciate it if you knocked your cockiness down a few levels. It's good that you're confident in your skills, but what makes Smash have such a good community is good sportsmanship and friendliness all around. Sure, you can be out to prove yourself as a smasher... but do it without insulting anyone, eh?
That, and it's getting pretty annoying seeing your name everywhere. It'd be cool if you just talked alot less...or died or something, I dunno, whatever works best for you.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
omgz mookie owns space animals with mewtwo. and when is this mystical video coming out. <3 mookie *hears whip crack behind mookie* *makes a sad face* ahhhhhhhh i miss mewtwo, iori is beating people with mewtwo and it hurts my soul to watch it.

PB&J

Smash Hero
we all know that evil e. 4 stocked mike g. twice...lol....yeah right this noob doesn't even know who chaddd is....i bet that queen can 4 stock him and she's a girl

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Laijin best be wining this shiz.

ur YL dude.you got it man.if u lose u hath failed us all :urg:

to SHAME!! =D

btw Evil E if your goin to pound 2 id love to MM you.if your still so confident that your that good of course ;>_>

id also love to hook my man DaShizWiz up with one.so holla back yo.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Ummm hell no i am not goin against Shiz The Great!!

And im not gonna brag on my skittles anymore.... cuz i just might lose...

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
U crazy

1. I havent seen Chadd play
2. I havent seen Laijin play
3. $100 Pshhhhh.

Ill own you but not for any money tho

im tired of taking candy from these babies

My mindgames are so serious you cant even tell if i am right now...:chuckle:

Sorry Chadd but i would have to see how you play first and i dont do MM for over 20, at least for now
DONT YOU EVER EVER ****ING TALK SHIIIIT ABOUT CHADDDD. ELMO IS GAY
BTW INSTEAD OF DOING THIS GA NEEDS TO GET BETER AT SMASH.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
OK so you want me to tell you that i suck ???
DONT YOU EVER EVER ****ING TALK SHIIIIT ABOUT CHADDDD. ELMO IS GAY
BTW INSTEAD OF DOING THIS GA NEEDS TO GET BETER AT SMASH.
But how run like a practice tourney or sumtihng where we practice shuffling and WoP
thats right. georgia does suck at smash dont they...

hey Evil.E wanna go at 100$ MM?
yea... ummm

HELL NO!!

Just because ur name is cash mooney doesnt meen thas mine
DONT EVER TALK ****ING shiiit ABOUT THE SOUTH.

You and what army .. ...
oh :urg:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I whole heartedly agree with Menthol on this needing to be closed...

And GA doesn't suck at Smash, we're just not as good as others ^.^

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
yo evil e is gonna mess lajin up son. lol. na idk. ill train him n he will.
This guys smart he speaks the truth but

i dont need anymore training im preety good i just push R to L canel too many times thas preety much it other wise

"Not too shabby"

-American Idol Season 2 Crazy Girl

Top Bottom