• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLP: Friendship is Mafia: Background Ponies Unite - Ovah!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Gonna be V/LA for an indefinite amount of time until I get my stuff back from mom.

Btw, Vote me and you're one step further from losing.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Woah, that's a bit hostile, Vinyl.

and I know it's mylo right now. I'm not 100% here, so I'm not sure I should drop the hammer now. It'd have to be me or S2, but I don't know. I want to be sure. I want to win

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Gonna go and say thes.

Sold2's Vinyl Scratch, popular character. Town.
I'm derpy hooves, popular character. You know the deal.

Soup's town reporter and looked at me. Cool. One thing though, why did scum kill someone who's VT when he could've killed town reporter last night. Look onto that.

Look onto tyranitar as he's possible scum, and don't even go asking for why.
Kill badwolf.

GG.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Sold2's Vinyl Scratch, popular character. Town.
I'm derpy hooves, popular character. You know the deal.
2 problems with this.

1) You're seriously not relying on flavour are you?

2) You just claimed. Wtf? I just want you to answer the ****ing case that you said you would at the end of D2.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I could care less as this game is looking whole lot easier. I'm seeing through.

Btw, nice acting.
If I was acting why wouldn't I go for Soup? Everyone has a side right now except for me. Wouldn't it be easier to go after Soup and actually have a better base of people?

Answer that before you start cussing again.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
an ISO (Isolation post) is what I did with Soup. Essentially looking through literally every post they've made throughout the game and trying to place individual intent behind each post. After that it's kinda like connect the dots.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
What's the rush, you guys? If we **** up here, the game is over. We HAVE to make sure we get this right. Stop being so impatient, it's making you look scummy as hell.

Vinyl, what is with this sudden hostility and impatience?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Someone end the day already.
Decision time needs to happen soon.
I really don't like these posts. They literally say that they want to quicklynch. I'm not feeling the town guys.

Woah, that's a bit hostile, Vinyl.

and I know it's mylo right now. I'm not 100% here, so I'm not sure I should drop the hammer now. It'd have to be me or S2, but I don't know. I want to be sure. I want to win

Agreed, we need to be positive that we are getting scum with this one. I haven't won a game yet and I really want to break the streak and it's not looking too good here.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Alright, I really want to work this out.

I know who I am, and that is Aloe, Town Vanilla. Based on your interactions, I can pretty safely say that Soup and Vinyl are not aligned with Badwolf. That leads me to identifying two possible scum teams: Soup and Vinyl or Badwolf and S2.

I'm gonna give my reads again, when I get back in a few hours, and I want everyone to respond to them.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The fact that I'm seeing you guys on hesitation on making this right only makes me feel a lot better of winning this.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Alright, I really want to work this out.

I know who I am, and that is Aloe, Town Vanilla. Based on your interactions, I can pretty safely say that Soup and Vinyl are not aligned with Badwolf. That leads me to identifying two possible scum teams: Soup and Vinyl or Badwolf and S2.

I'm gonna give my reads again, when I get back in a few hours, and I want everyone to respond to them.
Who are you feeling more? Soup/Vinyl or Sold/Me?

Why did you claim here?

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Who are you feeling more? Soup/Vinyl or Sold/Me?

Why did you claim here?
To be honest, Soup/Vinyl. Their impatience is unsettling.

And that wasn't my first claim. It was just me reiterating, for those who may have forgotten.

Holy **** that got exciting fast.

I'm gonna confirm what Soup said and claim Aloe, Town Vanilla
Full reads incoming.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I am impatient because scum is about to win simply because people are beyond paranoid and they expect me to fight every single battle for them.

Step up and make a damn decision.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Here we go.

Soup- I really, really want to believe you. But I can't help but question you. You're so very adamant about lynching Badwolf, which if you are to be believed, is reasonable. But I don't understand this hastiness. You may be confident, but I'm not. If you really think it's Badwolf, an ISO is in order.

Vinyl- what the heck. You were very much a town read for me, but your hostility and impatience are really scummy. You can't just pass that off as confidence. You OMGUSed at Badwolf, while not even addressing claims against you. I don't like it. And I know it doesn't mean much, but I highly doubt you're really Derpy Hooves.

Badwolf- when you were called out, you did nothing but call bull****. That was unconvincing. But toDay, you've been doing better. You have every reason to suspect Vinyl, and while I do want to believe Soup, I can't.

S2- How about that ISO on Badwolf? Unless you have another reason for not doing it. You seem the least likely to be scum, but I can never tell with you.

Two of you are with me, two of you are against me. Convince me that you're with me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup- I really, really want to believe you. But I can't help but question you. You're so very adamant about lynching Badwolf, which if you are to be believed, is reasonable. But I don't understand this hastiness. You may be confident, but I'm not. If you really think it's Badwolf, an ISO is in order.
Come on dude..do I really have to do this..

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Here we go.

Vinyl- what the heck. You were very much a town read for me, but your hostility and impatience are really scummy. You can't just pass that off as confidence. You OMGUSed at Badwolf, while not even addressing claims against you. I don't like it. And I know it doesn't mean much, but I highly doubt you're really Derpy Hooves.

Badwolf- when you were called out, you did nothing but call bull****. That was unconvincing. But toDay, you've been doing better. You have every reason to suspect Vinyl, and while I do want to believe Soup, I can't.

S2- How about that ISO on Badwolf? Unless you have another reason for not doing it. You seem the least likely to be scum, but I can never tell with you.

Two of you are with me, two of you are against me. Convince me that you're with me.
Will do/try tomorrow. I'm dead asleep now

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Quick question for Soup: Even if you were watcher, why would you have followed me? You actually say in one post that I kept impressing you. Why the idea that I was scum?

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not a watcher though. I'm a reporter. I explained this many times: You claimed Vanilla Townie when my report says that you were out that night, Vanilla Townies don't leave 'home' which makes your role a complete and you scum, not only considering that fact, but scum could have just hammered you by now and won if you were really town.

That happened a long time ago, in the beginning of the game, I had second thoughts considering your D2 play wasn't stellar and the way you approached both cases were bad.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I'm not a watcher though. I'm a reporter. I explained this many times: You claimed Vanilla Townie when my report says that you were out that night, Vanilla Townies don't leave 'home' which makes your role a complete and you scum, not only considering that fact, but scum could have just hammered you by now and won if you were really town.

That happened a long time ago, in the beginning of the game, I had second thoughts considering your D2 play wasn't stellar and the way you approached both cases were bad.
Whatever your role is, it doesn't really matter.

What made my approach of the cases bad? I was trying to get something better out of people by addressing the weaker parts of them. I didn't even vote until later.

Top Bottom