• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLP: Friendship is Mafia: Background Ponies Unite - Ovah!

BSP

Smash Legend
Ttar, how exactly did this post from vinyl remove all doubt from your mind? Do you have any evidence to point toward this? What if he's doing it on purpose? Do you have anything to say about the case I made on him?

Also, I noticed that when Toaster got lynched, you made a post saying that you wanted him to have a chance to make more of a defense for himself. Why didn't you do this for Tonberry? You just said "this is unproductive" and proceeded to help voting towards getting him lynched.

One more thing. You said that waiting for Tonberry was unproductive. Why didn't you do something besides vote to promote activity? You could have commented on my case on Vinyl, or something, but you just voted.

BSP

Smash Legend
Soup, how do you have a read on Benji when he only has 9 posts in the entire thread? How do you have a read on Sold2 if he only has 13 posts?

Benji, why do you only have 9 posts in the thread? Sold2, why do you only have 13?

Badwolf, why did you just view the thread and not comment on anything?

Soup, if my setup speculation is correct, if we mislynch, we lose. That means a lot considering you claim to have incriminating evidence, but you're still refusing to show it to me now even though this could possibly be our last day.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Badwolf left.

I claim Film Reel, Town Cop.

I have a guilty on Badwolf.

Vote: Badwolf

BSP

Smash Legend
I think town is ****ed, but I don't really have anything else to go off of Vinyl, so I just want something to be said at this point. I don't know what I could gain, but I just want them to say something.

Vinyl, you're just going to jump on that without even waiting for a possible CC?

Badwolf, do you have anything to say about this accusation?

#HBC | ѕoup

BSP, You're doing an excellent job this game btw, don't get discouraged.

BSP

Smash Legend
Well, let's see what we've got

BadWolf28738 (0) - I can't say I 100% believe he's town
Tyranitarphantom (0) - Don't trust him either
BSP (0) - ****
mightbebenjamin (0) - 9 posts by D3? >_>
Vinyl. (0) - Don't trust you
Soup (0) - Still don't think I can trust you
Sold2 (0) - 13 posts by D3. <_<

This day could possibly be MYLO. If it's not, toMorrow definitely is, and I don't really trust anyone enough to go off of their word without a doubt.

@Vinyl - I am trying to get them to say something, anything. Maybe I can do something from their response, maybe I can't. ATM though, they're not really helping Town to get anywhere.

BSP

Smash Legend
Soup, you've had 2 nights to investigate if you're really a cop. Who was the other person you looked at?

#HBC | ѕoup

Because lurking is fun.

Badwolf doesn't play on invisible, that's all that matters.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Ok:
1.) Don't bring up lurking. I have my phone and I refuse to respond on it unless really necessary.

2.) What do you want me to respond to? You called me scum then told me to say something...

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Sorry, eating dinner... Food comes before mafia (or so I'm told)

So... Yeah no, I don't exactly know what to say to this other than to claim which I can do if you'd like. But, no Soup is bull****ting you.

#HBC | ѕoup

You are a liar.
I claim Film Reel, Town Reporter

You were out last night doing something. Vanilla Townies are not visiting roles.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh no, my report is completely real. You fell right into what I wanted.

#HBC | ѕoup

My other Report is that Ttar stayed at home on N1.

You can hammer if you like.

#HBC | ѕoup

I really didn't want to play it this way, I wanted to get more information from Badwolf and possibly a partner-tell, but things didn't go as planned as I was forced to change it, I wanted a mass-claim to possibly catch Ttar also if he claimed a visiting role, but I decided bagging Badwolf was good enough.

BSP is town. Vinyl. is town, these are reads i'm 100% confident on. Benji is possible and Sold2 is very possible. Ttar is a gut town-read, but still possible. When Badwolf flips scum, I want you all to look at his reads and consider everyone who has flipped. This is all I ask.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yeah great scumhunting effort you made this whole day badwolf btw ;)

#HBC | ѕoup

I'd rather you just die instead because you're confirmed scum here ^_^

#HBC | ѕoup

Me. I say you're confirmed. You claimed Vanilla Townie and my report says otherwise, you are blatantly scum and you killed Ori_bro last night. Your case will be laughable and I will tear it apart, don't even bother.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Me. I say you're confirmed. You claimed Vanilla Townie and my report says otherwise, you are blatantly scum and you killed Ori_bro last night. Your case will be laughable and I will tear it apart, don't even bother.
I didn't kill anyone! This is utter bull. I don't even know why we're listening to him.

#HBC | ѕoup

Your defenses so far:

"I've been scumhunting! Town scumhunts! Mafia just kills someone!"
"He's lying! He's lying! I can't prove but he is!!! Don't lynch me!!! :("

#HBC | ѕoup

How about you skip the case and tell everyone here why i'm scum from your point of view besides the fact I claimed to have confirmed guilty information on you.

You did not pursue me then, you went with all my lynches and you only start to get defensive when the hammer is about to be dropped on you.

#HBC | ѕoup

I want to elaborate further on my process today.

I was trying really hard to hide my role but try and get what I wanted here, I realized this could be risky if Badwolf claimed a visiting role, and I was trying not to force that, however, he didn't and fell right into what I wanted, I apologize for taking so long and that was my only plan here, I did not have an ulterior motive until I received the report on Badwolf, I only lynched people I thought was scum, like I said, multiple times.

Top Bottom