• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Interview Ken

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat

Smash Apprentice
Heh @ "that Falco player".

I'm pretty sure he's talking about that Vegas Falco player, but I forgot his name too... >_>

Edit: I remember now. It's SK92.

D

Deleted member

Nekromancer = creative name by Ken lol... I got it when I saw the capitalized version... NEKromancer... good **** Ken lol

damage incorperated

Smash Apprentice
hes always seemed pretty blunt...and nerdy. best smasher ever though never a doubt, deserves more respect than anyone in the community

Sir James

The Doctor
If I were Ken, i'd just stick with the same name he has. Who cares if someone has a name like "ubarpwnageman" or "dr death". If I was known as Ken, the King of Smash, I'd stick with that name in all smash games for life.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Heh @ "that Falco player".

I'm pretty sure he's talking about that Vegas Falco player, but I forgot his name too... >_>

Edit: I remember now. It's SK92.
No. He was actually talking about DEHF. He's an extremely good falco player in SoCal.
He's near SK92's level.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Man gotta say thanks ken for even mentioning me in an interview :) deth lol maybe I should change my gamer tag

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
i cant big t. i can not utter the words of such powerful techniques i have seen -_-
They shall not me uttered on these lips for the power that is withheld...

Trust me, it is enough to make someone lose their vision for life. Such an amazing sight; anyone could die happy after watching a match of Big-T's caliber

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
YESSSSS. Finally I am recognized as the greatest smash player alive!!!
PS: I would own WATO in a crew battle by myself with 1 hand and no c-stick :D

vericz

Smash Champion
YESSSSS. Finally I am recognized as the greatest smash player alive!!!
PS: I would own WATO in a crew battle by myself with 1 hand and no c-stick :D
Highly doubt it, anyways I'm out this thread cause it's about Ken not Fat-T.

Edit-Searched youtube for "Big-t Mario" and found This Mad skillzzz but ken would own that

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
psst hey Ken what about using Bowser at SCC? What happened to Kenpocalypse?

Ganon/Roy's cool too though, Ken's non-Marth matches always intrigued me, and they are his old mains iirc

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
I would show a video but God wont let me.

Ive seen WATO in action before and its really disapointing seeing Hiroshi struggle with Sheik combos.....that guy with jigglypuff is a lame also LOL

CrimsonQueso

Smash Apprentice
I think it's kind of a copout. This is the last melee tournament, so he should try to win it. It would be a fitting end if he were to win.

Top Bottom