• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG hype!

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I want to sooooo badly, but unless they get closer to Alabama I can't make it. I mean, Orlando is too far away for me, so it's not looking like I'm going xD

sai_:)

Smash Ace
So what all Diddy players ARE going to Columbus? It would be really interesting to meet with the others and see how they play, what ever little tips/tricks/nuances that they have. Every time I meet another Diddy I see some random trick that I hadn't thought of soo...who all's goin??

DFEAR

Smash Hero
t-t im actually considering it since gamme was canceled (rumor?)

Smash Ace
Anyone planning on using (or trying to use at least) one of the new infinites? anybody got this **** mastered and ready for mlg?

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Anyone planning on using (or trying to use at least) one of the new infinites? anybody got this **** mastered and ready for mlg?
I'll eat my hat if any Diddy player who paid that much money to go to at tournament like that with the intent of winning at all actually even begins to consider using any of our infinites.

The infinites need to be proven on local-scale before anyone will try them with that much money on the line.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
I'll eat my hat if any Diddy player who paid that much money to go to at tournament like that with the intent of winning at all actually even begins to consider using any of our infinites.

The infinites need to be proven on local-scale before anyone will try them with that much money on the line.
not to bash on anyone, but do the less extreme pro diddies even think they have a chance at winning any money at all? they might just try it in matches against slightly lesser players...

i am definitely going to try to pull it off, be it in friendlies or when i see an opportunity in tourney

Smash Ace
Well your infinite(the grizzfinite) doesnt seem too hard to pull off in a match I'm just not confident with it (or any of the other ones). I think if someone has that insanity down then why not go for it? and I doubt any of us here are actually somehow expecting money at mlg (Minus adhd obviously).

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
Well your infinite(the grizzfinite) doesnt seem too hard to pull off in a match I'm just not confident with it (or any of the other ones). I think if someone has that insanity down then why not go for it? and I doubt any of us here are actually somehow expecting money at mlg (Minus adhd obviously).
yea, thats exactly my point. with enough practice, it just flows automatically, at least the SNL, you dont even have to think about it anymore so while you go to the end of the stage you can prepare for either the turn around or outright kill if they are in killing percent

Smash Ace
Mlg's tomorrow and this thread has like literally no hype...

get...hyped?

Smash Ace
alphabetical seeding. dumbest thing mlg has ever done

sorry Xionix

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Alphabetical? I thought it was just random, I'm pretty sure it is.

I used Diddy in my LBR1 match against a Wolf. I'm pretty convinced had someone not been whispering in his hear in between each match about what to do he wouldn't have won. I 2-stocked him on Smashville. He 1-stocked me on Picto with 8% and he won last hit on BF.

I know those are some johns but I'm upset about it. I should have beat him.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
wtf its alphabetical? no wonder i got 245th seed and xzax got 248. makes so much sense now.... next mlg im going in as A. Xionix, lol
then your first match will be against Ally, and you'll place like second last or so :) good luck

go with M. Xionic instead XD

Xionix

Smash Journeyman
then your first match will be against Ally, and you'll place like second last or so :) good luck

go with M. Xionic instead XD
wrong. because usually they place the lowest seeds with the highest seeds. so by putting an A before my name, i get seeded AFTER everyone who has points in mlg already. so i'd already be in the middle. M would probalby give me like a high 100 or 200 number. =)

but really... is it seeded by alphabetical order for people with no points?? ALPHAZEALOT NAMESEARCH THIS!

Top Bottom