• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Hawaii Grand Finals - GET HYPED! - 2/13

BBQ°

Smash Champion
HUGE EDIT:
Billy has informed me that only 5 people may come to his house. Those 5 will be:
Lounis
Me
SleepyK
SleepyK's Brother
and RJ

If you are not on the list, you may not come. I'm sorry to exclude other people from the event, but Billy's mom has the house on lockdown and surrounded by snipers (and Chinese New Year is the next day).

This Saturday, February 13, history will take place.

The grand title of Mario Party 4 world champion will be taken by one of these potential competitors:

Lounis
Billy
SleepyK's Brother
SleepyK
BBQ
and mystery wild-card entrant

The event is taking place in the Beckler Mansion located in the depths of The Hawaiian Volcano.

Because this event is so secured, you must PM either me or Billy (Stealth3654) for the address to his house and his cell phone number.

The event will be recorded and commentated from the Goodyear Blimp 60 miles in the air (the venue is surrounded by security guards carrying snipers, so we must be a good distance away).

Here is the schedule:

2 PM: Venue opens
4 PM: Losers Finals (Billy, SleepyK, BBQ, and wild-card entrant) (top 2 make it out, bottom 2 eliminated)
6 PM: Meditation and food break
8 PM: Grand Finals (Lounis, SleepyK's Brother, and the two winners from Losers Finals)

Losers Finals is 20 turns and Grand Finals is 25 turns. Neutral stages only unless agreed upon by the competitors.

If you have been keeping up with MLG Hawaii, you would know that Rayku made it to grand finals alongside with Lounis. However, Rayku was caught sleeping with Hidetoshi Endo's wife, Hojo Masako. Rayku was able to convince Masako to sleep with him by poisoning her with salt. Endo was so furious that he disqualified Rayku from the entire event.
FYI: Hidestoshi Endo is the creator of Mario Party 4

There will be Melee and Brawl side-events at this. (Although why would you play smash when Mario Party 4 is present?)

Here are the competitors:

Lounis

Billy

SleepyK's Brother

SleepyK with one of his many trophy girls (it is common for a Mario Party 4 professional to have many women)

BBQ

Wild-card entrant

Rayku

Smash Lord
I got DQ'ed from Grand Finals because I couldn't make it. Not because I slept with a 900 year old *****

BBQ°

Smash Champion
@bbq - just say the event has a mario party tourney, god ****.
wtf is wrong with you
you have no idea how hyped this **** is.

also, Billy said he can only have 5 people at his house, so if we don't find another house, then it will just be
me
lounis
sleepy
sleepyk's brother
and one more person.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can't have too many people at my house this time. My mom will already have over 20 people over for Chinese New Year. :)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Yeah, I can't have too many people at my house this time. My mom will already have over 20 people over for Chinese New Year. :)
is it ok if RJ and fullmetal come along with the original me, lounis, sleepyk, and sleepyk's bro?

or 5 people only, strict rule and law enforced by security guards carrying snipers?

Saltix

Smash Lord
I cannot tell what is going on in this thread
is this a smashfest

and since when was I not in MLG Hawaii :(

stealth3654

Smash Lord
is it ok if RJ and fullmetal come along with the original me, lounis, sleepyk, and sleepyk's bro?

or 5 people only, strict rule and law enforced by security guards carrying snipers?
No can do. The security guards and snipers take orders directly from my mom.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I cannot tell what is going on in this thread
is this a smashfest

and since when was I not in MLG Hawaii :(
This is not a smashfest. We were going to have smash on the side but Billy's mom wasn't able to have more than 5 people because they're celebrating chinese new year the next day.

No can do. The security guards and snipers take orders directly from my mom.
ok. I will edit the OP and make sure no one is confused. I don't want any others getting sniped because they thought it was safe to come.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Well, that kinda blows.
Have fun with your parentally-ruined event.

I'm going to try to have something at my house, or at least get SOMETHING going tomorrow.

Saltix

Smash Lord
5 people
i wouldn't have even made a thread lol

Oh well, if the place changes, let us knoww

BBQ°

Smash Champion
What do you mean? My private jet is coming to pick me up in 10 minutes to fly us out there. We're going to record it and livestream it (maybe) for all of you fans that can't afford the payperview or to watch it in person.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
What do you mean? My private jet is coming to pick me up in 10 minutes to fly us out there. We're going to record it and livestream it (maybe) for all of you fans that can't afford the payperview or to watch it in person.
Make sure to take a LEFT after the spiral staircase in the valcano. you dont want to make a wrong turn. you can get reeaaaally lost.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah we were unable to go.
lunar new year cancel + my brother apparently had school project plans dropped on him on FB in the morning.

1 or 2 weeks of advance notice is not enough for this kind of event. i suggest a rescheduling.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yeah we were unable to go.
lunar new year cancel + my brother apparently had school project plans dropped on him on FB in the morning.

1 or 2 weeks of advance notice is not enough for this kind of event. i suggest a rescheduling.
A rescheduling might be good. We went along with the event yesterday without you guys, but a lot of the hype and stuff fell through because you guys couldn't attend. We recorded losers finals and a 2/3 of grand finals (it took like 4 hours lol), but there was no commentary (billy's recording stuff doesn't have that feature). We did interviews though which is probably the best part.

Here are our options:
Reschedule a day that Billy is home for the weekend and that also your bro can come (and of course a day that would work for the rest of us). We can then redo losers/grand finals.

Or,

We can just go ahead and use the footage we got yesterday and be officially finished with MLG Hawaii, and then we can do like MLG Salt Lake City in March or whatever.

I just really wish you guys could've made it yesterday. Everything was so perfect and Billy's mom was super nice and cooked us food, gave us snacks, gave us chinese new year's gifts, and she also let us spend the night. We also did crew battles in each smash game and played like 20 games of mafia.

Top Bottom