• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG DC 2010 Results - October 15th-17th - FULL RESULTS NOW UP!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow Havok, very interesting read. After reading that I think I'm going to start watching vids of tristate players to see their habits, especially vs Falcos.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Nick Riddle could have done much better. He had a loss to SlikVik that, while a close game, was a suicide while the ENTIRE VENUE was screaming behind him. Mess ups happen, and they happen more in those situations.

He still did a really good job, one of my favorite players to watch.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I love reading your blogs Havok. You have a good writing style for them.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
havok said:
i report my match to the judge and notice a large crowd gathering around tv 1. I quickly rush to see what’s going on, i ask larry. “dsf is losing to that yoshi!” let us pause and allow me to john on behalf of socal and alex, he quit. M2k paid for his ticket because they’re good friends and alex would still receive $200 stipend check. Johning over, out. Dsf promptly loses to poltergust- good stuff man, a win is a win, right?

I think yoshi is underrated to some degree, the little dino has some nice setups against some characters and can go toe to toe with others.
:) :) :) :) :)

:069: He even got the name right, unlike 95% of everyone else.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
:) :) :) :) :)

:069: He even got the name right, unlike 95% of everyone else.
Haha, sorry about that. I asked what your name was from the judge and he said "Poltergeist!". The people watching you said the same thing.

I fixed it later =P

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
I love how part 2 ends with "it was candy"

Haha dun dun dunnnnn

Part 3...blah blah blah...candy get hits by 3395938281 uairs...blah blah blah I've beating ally with marth so I'm comfortable blah blah blah won win an easy 2-0

Part 3 ^^^ :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
who cares xzax we made the cut for the early doubles results when mad ppl didnt :)

< got ***** in singles

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Trying to figure out the results for 8-16th consolation matches. I never know where to figure that stuff haha but im assuming -
Atomsk beat tyrant/anti/candy
Tyrant beat Anti/Candy
Anti beat Candy
Felix beat Lee/Vinnie/Seibrik
Lee beat Vinnie/Seibrik
Vinnie beat Seibrik

Does it even work like that? haha

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
In consolation matches I only play anti and got 2-0'd....I didn't bother to do any more matches bc no money was on the line and I most likely won't be at Dallas so I don't care for points...so i just never showed up to my matches lol

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Did you guys buy passes yet? If not, you might want to before they sell out; I bet you'll find a way to Dallas.

I'm going to try and give something. Your videos etc from MLGs are awesome, and I appreciate the work you guys put into it and other tournaments. Thanks :)
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. We'll try to buy our passes ASAP

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Nah Candy got 2-1'd he won a match from a DQ :)

I CUSSED OUT THE REF

Top Bottom