• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG columbus is for losers. MLG Raleigh is where it's at.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol i won a NC tournament (kinda, we split) and the store said they'd sponsor me to go to mlg...XD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aww yeee =] NC ROBs are gonna represent at this...what do we have, me, you, and stockfield?

me and stock are teaming, lol. double ROB

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
aww yeee =] NC ROBs are gonna represent at this...what do we have, me, you, and stockfield?

me and stock are teaming, lol. double ROB
Ryu (a guy who came in 2nd to Stock at that Greenville thing) plays ROB too. I've gotten alot better since may last tournament. Watching vids, talking/playing to pros (shout out to Chibosempai), and more.

Now all I need is a team mate........................

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Sorry Chibo I cant team, it looks like I got gayed out of my spot in the car by my own crew.

hurts

Anyways last night I found out that we're having issues with my loans for college so I should probably be saving all the money I can, so even if a spot were to open up for me I wouldn't go.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Hmmm! if you aren't taken yet, chibo, i might take you up on that offer. I must confirm by Monday first tho XD

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^^^^^^^^^^

eek =/ i feel bads, but im confirmed and will be teamin with chibo D:

I still cant wait to meet you tho. =3
<beep3

Top Bottom