• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG columbus is for losers. MLG Raleigh is where it's at.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
If there's some random chance I go visit my family in NC, I'd definitely go. Otherwise, I'm not sure if the 14 hour drive would be something I want to do. I'd love to go though.

When is it again?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
this beepo might be beepin there.

looking for free housing

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i live 3 hours away from the venue so I can't provide personally

but stop by an nc thread sometime and see if someone will help :3

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
i live 3 hours away from the venue so I can't provide personally

but stop by an nc thread sometime and see if someone will help :3
this chick from work wants me to drive her to nc, and she said i could stay with her, but...i want to take more smashers and that would be awkward of me asking her if they can stay to, so im dropping that idea, im sure ill figure out somethin

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Ok, well I won't be in school yet, so there's a chance I can make it. I should talk to my parents to see if there's any chance I can visit my aunt and uncle, they live in a suburb of Raleigh, if I remember correctly. I guess we can see how it goes. =)

TheMike

Smash Lord
Evo South America 2k10(or Anime Friends... whatever) this July is where it's at.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Lol, I've gotten so much better.
One of the reasons I want the MM. It can be at any upcoming event.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dunno, guess he got bored. he's always been more of a doubles player then a singles player and his partner kinda quit too soo

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'll tell you what tho, you gotta fight like raging beepos to get friendlies. some beepos refuse to get up unless told or forced lol

Mr.E

Smash Lord
hell no I'm not going all the way to MLG Raleigh >:o

also I herd u were a pretty cool guy t0mmy, shame I couldn't make it to MLG Columbus

TeeVee

Smash Lord
if i win the tourny in my region this weekend i can prolly convince my parents to let me go...hopefully

if i go, ill rob ditto anyone for a dolla...or you can play my zss, mk, or diddy :D

T0MMY

Smash Master
if i win the tourny in my region this weekend i can prolly convince my parents to let me go...hopefully

if i go, ill rob ditto anyone for a dolla...or you can play my zss, mk, or diddy :D
One dolla on each of them.

Top Bottom