• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK banned from tournies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoogleDude

Smash Cadet
maybe he is? but is sheik banned from tournies? i dont think so.
and sheik isnt even the best character
so yah no one is gunna be banned

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
its called jumping to conclusions.. something people often due with Ness.

I doubt anyone will be banned from any tourney,

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
honestly, who says that? nobody should be banned form tourneys. That's like going to a dance club, and them not letting you in because you're going to dance.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
And Meta Knight doesn't even have a JC-Shine, chaingrabs, spammable projectiles, infinites, etc, etc, etc... >_>

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
nah meta-knight probably cant be banned because gimpy said mk has a hard time killing heavy characters. meta-knight probably wont be banned from any tourney

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
it's way too early to be looking at bans. if anyone is gonna be banned it will be because of some gay **** like wobbling with Ice Climbers etc some broken technique that freezes opponents in place and stuff. we won't know about this stuff till we test the hell out of the game. Meta, as a character, has no reason to be banned at all. he's just easy to pick up.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Stalling for time is banned in tournament, I'm talking about if you constantly stay in the air with Meta Kight.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
Seriously was there ever a day that a character banned from a tourney?

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
honestly, who says that? nobody should be banned form tourneys. That's like going to a dance club, and them not letting you in because you're going to dance.
lmao!!!! thats to funny, haha but yeah he shoudltn be banned, and i agree with what neal said, stupid.. haha

Crescent

Smash Cadet
I really doubt any character will ever be banned from a tournament. And why are we discussing tournament banabillity (if that's a word) of characters we have seen from a DEMO of a game that's NOT EVEN RELEASED YET? I'm all for speculation, but a lot can happen between E4A and February, and completely writing off a character from tournaments at this point (or any other point) is, no offense, stupid.

Wing-Zero

Smash Apprentice
im not a competative gamer so message me on why characters get banned cause i dont undesstand it
(there in the game so y not enjoy them :) )

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Why would MK be banned from tournies?
Maybe because people think MK's gameplay would be too hard to KO him

finalark

SNORLAX
I don't know.

If stalling is a problem, then most/all chars. should be ban. I could stall with Ness buy throwing myself across the stage with PK Thunder.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
If you're gonna spell it wrong, spell it wrong correctly... TIRES DON EXITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom