• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mixed Bags Tourney: Silent Verse storms all!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I'm really, really trying to get a match in with 1 winged @ngel.

And its really, really not working. He doesn't have a public AIM or anything. I have no to way to easily constact him for a match without constantly watching his profile to see if hes online.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If he hasn't / won't respond then you'll proceed, as he hasn't tried to respond and setup a match with you.

I really, really, really hate people who are inactive that sign up for tournaments.

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If round 3 is up soon, I could potentially get my match done before going to Greece.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Yeah, I didn't think that would happen.

I'll be back on Friday, so please don't disqualify me. I'm also bringing a flash drive with all of my Mixed Bags teams, so there's a sliver of a chance I'll be able to do the match in Greece.

Have a nice week, all!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I hope I don't wind up having to play choknater in the next winners round...we play pretty often together lol

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
That's like Riddle and me. We were hoping more than anything to not have to face each other, because we play each other on a pretty frequent basis.

Although now it looks like I might have to face supermarth. Again. ;-; I'm totally waiting for that to be the outcome of the next seed.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I know he's had a lot of connection issues lately. Yesterday we were trying to play one of our just-for-fun metronome battles and it was literally taking anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes between moves. And don't even get me started on just trying to get the challenge to get through.

Although I'm not even sure if he's built his team yet to be honest. Not like that's a big deal or anything. I know what he wants to do with it for the most part, so at worst I could just build it for him, send it via PM, and he'd just adjust it as necessary when he builds it on Shoddy.

So yeah, connection issues suck for him.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I honestly won't be able to play 1w@ unless its tonight, my Aunt just sorta died so I can't exactly be anywhere near a computer for the next few days.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Round 3 has ended.
The inactive players will progress as follows:

Lord Bowser > Drcossack
Riddle > Stingers135
Vlade > Kewl

Matchups will be up later.

-Terywj

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Of course, I get matched up with Chibo.

This will be interesting.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
If I manage to beat Chibo I might just be able to win this whole thing.

Hmmmm

drcossack

Smash Ace
Round 3 has ended.
The inactive players will progress as follows:

Lord Bowser > Drcossack
Riddle > Stingers135
Vlade > Kewl

Matchups will be up later.

-Terywj
Umm, I tried for about 3 days to get Lord Bowser - I left him a VM yesterday saying I'd be on Shoddy for ~4 hours or so (from 9:30 PM to 1:30 AM EST) yesterday waiting for him (in a time window when he was available): http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5717/smashtourneyactivity.jpg

Maybe he should actually change his info so that I can see when he was last on?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
how is there only 3 sets in winners bracket wtfffffff

amount of sets in a round in a bracket is always a power of 2

i can play u later tonight ulti, remind me on aim around 5pm EST or later

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
This might be a little ahead of myself, but I have a question. Next round, in the winner's bracket, are we doing Round Robin style, or just a regular bracket, with someone getting ahead for free?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This might be a little ahead of myself, but I have a question. Next round, in the winner's bracket, are we doing Round Robin style, or just a regular bracket, with someone getting ahead for free?
A lucky member will advance for free.

Also, Drcossack will be moving on then.

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm quite unaware as to how it would work?

Just have everyone play everyone correct? And then the loser will drop into the loser's bracket?

-Terywj

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, except they're going to be two losers who drop into the loser's bracket, since only the person with the highest win record will continue on.

Top Bottom