• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIST - Results topic up! http://tinyurl.com/3qvnl58

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLY

Smash Master
waitasec, i thought tempest was from MN? did he move or am i just mistaken?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
waitasec, i thought tempest was from MN? did he move or am i just mistaken?
The -Tempest- in my crew is from Wichita. He actually used to go by "RoyalTempest" but lately we've been calling him the -Gimpest- lol. So it'll probably change to that. But yeah they're different people. The dude in my crew mains Peach and is still learning, but improving rapidly.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Can someone get RockCrock interested in coming to this? Hungrybox is apparently coming so maybe some more Florida peeps would want to come?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Hey guys if you're planning on going to this, please copy my sig and put it in for yours too. Lets get the advertisement out there and get everybody to know about it!

More advertisement equals more people!

Tink

Smash Hero
*gasp* ppl still dont know that darkrain lives in TX now 0_0!?

i think 1 warrior is enough kage :p

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Who from chicago is going to this? I would rather we all come to this than host a smashing grounds (as planned)

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Who from chicago is going to this? I would rather we all come to this than host a smashing grounds (as planned)
i actually want to come to this and not go to hope, so count me in any car that is going down to this thing. I have a sister that lives near St. Louis that we could crash at the night before or after.

Saffy

Smash Ace
How many people are you expecting at this?

I'm debating whether I should play in singles or not. I know pool matches probably would be very good experience, but on the other hand I would rather hang out with people than play.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Michael said he's expecting around 80-100 which I believe is possible as well. If we have that many people, pools will probably knock people out rather then be just for seeding so if you don't think you'll progress out of pools, it might be better to save your money and just play more friendlies. We're planning on having 2 out of the 3 rooms to be used for friendlies specifically so there will always be time for that.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Michael said he's expecting around 80-100 which I believe is possible as well. If we have that many people, pools will probably knock people out rather then be just for seeding so if you don't think you'll progress out of pools, it might be better to save your money and just play more friendlies. We're planning on having 2 out of the 3 rooms to be used for friendlies specifically so there will always be time for that.
That's really good usually in recent tournament, i never had time to play friendlies that much or do MMs.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
That's really good usually in recent tournament, i never had time to play friendlies that much or do MMs.
Yeah because you make it far in tournaments compared to scrubs like me. I have all the time in the world for friendlies at tournaments, lol. You better make friendly time with me though, I wanna play that Ganon, especially since I started with him and never dropped him as a secondary.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Saffy, I'm entering singles bracket even though I know I'll just get wrecked. But then again, I'm only contributing $15 to the bonus pot.

Also, I'd totally pay $5 to get 3-0ed by Kage. It's kind of like a money match, but without the chance of making it back.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Saffy, I'm entering singles bracket even though I know I'll just get wrecked. But then again, I'm only contributing $15 to the bonus pot.

Also, I'd totally pay $5 to get 3-0ed by Kage. It's kind of like a money match, but without the chance of making it back.
Exxxxxactly the same for me. But it feels nice to support smashers who travel this far. Makes them want to come back :)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Good. We're awesome. We had 4 smash groups (StL, KC, Columbia, and Arkansas), all aprox 3-4 hours away come to our monthly smashfest last Saturday. **** was SO cash. You'll love it here.

Feel free to move, btw.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Good. We're awesome. We had 4 smash groups (StL, KC, Columbia, and Arkansas), all aprox 3-4 hours away come to our monthly smashfest last Saturday. **** was SO cash. You'll love it here.

Feel free to move, btw.
Haha I probably would.. but I have to get married for that. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom